01

The innocent and nerdy person got up from his bed his legs leading him to the bathroom of the apartment his parents have rented for him to live. Ofcourse he doesn't live there alone his parents could never leave their only precious child alone in a strange country.

Well minghao lives with mingyu and seokmin. Their parents are good friends from a long time as minghao's parents themselves completed their studies from Korea

Not much after the boys ate their breakfast and went to the school. The boys are known as the most handsome trio of their school. They are named as the "MSM trio" and minghao finds it really wierd and never accept this label.

But to no one's suprise everyone know mingyu is gay as he has a boyfriend wonwoo who is 2 years older than the boy himself.

Seokmin has a crush on his apartment's neighbour "Joshua"

While minghao doesn't even gets out of the class and their home itself. Out?? He doesn't even gets up from the place he sits in  always. He really is a cute introverted person who is everyone's crush around the school.

"Hao! Me and Minnie are going to have lunch do you want to come?" Mingyu asked as he tied his shoe lace
"Nah! I brought my lunch you go and eat you 'unhealthy food'" said minghao being sarcastic mingyu just patted hao's hair and went with a wink to Minghao in which he just rolled his eyes

We all know how trio works but this MSM trio wasn't like any other trio they were literally best friend and never minded them being with each other without the other person they are understanding that is why they are the best trio .

At first minghao himself was homophobic but he finally realised he likes boys he is 'gay' to which his parents fully supported him.

Minghao has never liked anyone but he definitely has a good taste in porn that is 'gay porn' ofc being a 17 year old he knew about sex, pleasure and every other thing thing which were included in that.

He has jerked himself off many times but knowing his body and himself best he knows he is the bottom and really wants the pleasure that a bottom gets.

He hopes to find a huge,sexy and a hot guy, This was what minghao was thinking during the break as he got snapped by the sudden urge to go to the toilet.

He for the first time got up and went straight downstairs to the washroom. There were many boys doing some nasty things and many were Just doing they were supposed to.

He did the work washed his hand got his handkerchief out of his pocket and dried his hand and got back on his track to his classroom as he saw someone.

Drip..
Drip..

His eyes dripping the drops of tears..

Drip..
Dripp..
Drippp...

"Someone"

I wish I met you earlier but I wish I never met you~

            -tj