★15★

In the morning

Jk woke up long ago but he was still in bed ....... Why.....????? Well Ummmm it has 2 reasons

1. He was looking at tae till his hearts content....

2. Tae was hugging him and if he moves his world would woke up

And you know what? I think there is no 2 nd reason... The 1 one is the real reason....

Jungkook was still looking at tae.... He was so into tae that he didn't even noticed that tae was also looking at him....

Tae: am I this beautiful that you can't even blink? * Teasing*

Jk : uh.... Oh.. that... Ummm ..

Tae: *chuckling *

Jk :*smiling* world ~ ... *Snuggle into tae's neck*

Tae: you are cute...

Jk: * sulking* I'm not cute...

Tae: ok okay mr. Cutie...

Jk: hey......

Tae:*laughing*

Jk : ok , enough... Let's get freshen up... Then We will study

Tae: study......... it's so boring....... No please...... I wanna go out.....

Jk: world... You have to study.... Its important for you .. and about going out... I have a invitation in a business party. Do you wanna go there... I was not going there. But if you want we can go...I will ..So.... do you wanna go...?

Tae:*thinking* ummmm ... Ok..
It's a lot better than going in a business party other then sitting in this big house...

Jk : ok! We will go.....!!!

Time skips

Here Jungkook is scolding tae because he couldn't give a right ans of all those questions that Jungkook was asking him ..... Well jk told tae that he will take a quick test on some questions... To see what tae learned in this week... But our tae forgot everything.....

Jk: *angry* WORLD... WHY YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO ANS EVEN A SINGLE QUESTION.!!!!!.I TEACH YOU THIS 2 DAYS AGO...
*SHOUT* THEN!!

Tae:*scared from jk* *in the Verge of crying* I-I-I sorry... I-I could remember the answers.....

Jk : AND YOU KNOW WHY IS THAT !?!? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PRACTICED WHAT I TEACHED YOU !! YOU WERE SO LAZY TO PRACTICE IT.....YOU DISSERVE A PUNISHMENT.... AND A HARD ONE TOO!!!!!!!

Tae looked into jk's eyes with his teary eyes.... Hearing the word "punishment." Everything from his past started to come into his mind... Those punishments that jk would give him in the past...

tae: *crying* p-p-punishment?!?!?!?!h-hyung I-I sorry....
pl-please* hugging his knees* I-I am scared from you... ... S-stop!!!!

Jk came into his senses.... And realized what he was doing....

Jk: *worried* W-world....

He hugged tae tightly .

Jk: I I-I am sorry world... I didn't even realized what I was doing..... I'm sorry baby.... I'm sorry to scared you....... Sorry....

Tae:*sob* you will not punish me right?

Jk: No no world... I wouldn't punish you... In fact you should punish me... I yelled at you....

Tae: *hugging him back* No no it's o-ok I understand. It's my fault anyways...I should have practice those lessons again...