★21★

Tae slowly opened his eyes...and immediately closed them again... Because of the light above his head...

He half opened his eyes again and looked at the surrounding

He half opened his eyes again and looked at the surrounding..... And shoot opened his eyes when he realized it's not his house nor his room.... He quickly sat up and groaned when he felt a sharp pain in his head so he sat there holding his head for some sec and when he felt a little better .he started to recall what happened with him

Flashback

When suddenly the lights went out... he screamed again . And the phone which was in his hand fall somewhere....he tried to clam him self and gathered some congrage. He started to throw his hands in the dark to find his phone... And luckily he did find the phone... But ...

Tae's pov

Thank God!! I found the phone.. but suddenly someone spoke beside my right ear..

?: Found you world....

I was ready to scream again but the person put a cloth on my face .. and a strong...I mean very strong smell hit my nose... I tried my best to get out from his grip...but I started to lose my conscious..

Flashback back end

Tae did what most of the people will do in this situation.... He went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked... He started to panic more....he started to bang on the door...

Tae: OPEN THE DOOR!!!! * banging* I SAID OPEN IT!!! PLEASE!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!

and suddenly the door opened making tae fall on his back...

??: why you're being so loud baby boy

Tae looked though the door...and was totally shocked to see who it was ... It was

                       Jiwon

He was leaning at the door frame with a sick smile on his face....

Tae: *hella shocked* Jiwon?!?!?!

Jiwon:* coming though tae who was still on the ground..* Nice to meet you baby ... * Crouched down to tae's level....* How are you?* Smirk*

Tae: YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!!

Jiwon: Um... No... I didn't.. the person who kidnapped you is coming... I'm just here to have some fun you know? * Trying to touch tae's face but tae slapped his hand away*

Tae: * angry* Don't you dare to touch me ...

Jiwon: * chuckling* feisty ...huh?

????: I love his  feisty side...