ELEVEN

A/N - Sorry for such a late update, I have my finals coming up and I'm so so stressed. I'll try uploading more. Love you lots xx -Leya

"She's a part of the Matsuo Clan."

Taking a minute to process what the fuck just came out of Sanzu's mouth, Ran slowly turned his head towards him.

Matsuo Clan!?

Have I not fucking noticed?

I've been to her shop like 11 times in the past two weeks for fucks sake.

"You've gotta be fucking shitting me."

"Wish I was," Sanzu shrugged, taking a sip of his strawberry boba.

"How are you so unbothered!? Where's the tattoo? How did you see it?"

"Cuz I really don't care honestly. When she passed us our drinks, her sleeve rolled up. On her left wrist just under her thumb it's literally right there. I don't know how you've not seen it yet."

"Yeah, have you ever thought of long sleeved clothes!? When's our next meeting?" Ran asked, desperate to know what's going on.

The straw was still on Sanzu's mouth when he opened his phone to check the time. "5:30, boss said he wanted updates. I'd say spy on her, get footage of her, follow her."

"Hmm... Hanma didn't want to tell me anything about her. Maybe he's working with the clan as well."

"Don't tell him anything and don't ask about her anymore. He could be trying to find out information for them. For all we know, they could be working together to plot against us."

"Fucking ugly skinny piece of shit." Ran sighed, leaning back into his car seat.

"You guys literally have the same build.. he's just taller." Sanzu deadpanned at him.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be on my side here," Ran snapped offended, taking a sip of his coffee.

"No."

Rindou, Koko, Mochi, and Kakucho, are all currently in their kitchen. It's now 4:47 p.m., meaning they had about 40 minutes until the meeting started.

Ran had gotten back a few hours ago and was busy going through files and doing paperwork, for once. Rindou was the happiest person alive because he normally would get reports dumped on him.

As soon as Ran had finished his work, he tossed his glasses in his drawer and walked out his room. Today was mostly a chilled out day, everyone was at home doing paperwork too.

The sound of someone's footsteps alarmed the other executives, letting them know someone was about to enter.

"Yo Koko," Ran called as he walked through the doorway, "I need your help with something."

Placing his glass on the marble countertop, Kokonoi turned his head towards the older Haitani. The rest of the executives remained conversing on their own topics. "With what exactly?" He asked.

"Remember the chick from the cafe? The barista?"

"Yeah," Koko's mind flashed straight to when he saw her with Inui, "Mia or something."

"It's Mei," Ran rolled his eyes, "though that's not even her real name."

Tilting his head to the side, the platinum blonde male rose one of his brows. "What do you mean 'Not her real name'?"

"I was talking to Hanma about her and all he told me was that Mei isn't her real name," Ran informed.

"So what? We both know Hanma's full of shit."

"I went to the cafe with Sanzu and he spotted a tattoo that belongs to the clan on her wrist."

"Hanma's a slimy bitch, I guess knowledge from him is a bit risky considering what he knows about us." Koko said with a sigh.

"That's why I said I wanted help. I need you to get cams for her 24/7. During the meeting I'll also tell Mikey about it.. He'll tell us what he should do." Ran said proudly, happy he managed to figure out a solution by himself.

"I didn't know you're THAT much of a creep Haitani, spying on a girl you just newly met?"

"Don't act like you don't have cams of that dumb blonde kid you're secretly in love with." Ran snickered.

"Shut up." Koko snapped and slammed his glass down, "Come with me."

The two then headed towards where Koko and Kakucho's rooms were. They walked into the hallway itself and turned to the office space they shared. Koko sat in the only chair and Ran leaned beside him.

"For now I can only get access to her neighbors' cams or the apartment cams. You or Sanzu need to personally install cameras if you want to stay that close." Koko informed the tall male while typing into his computer.

"So like break in?" Ran asked with a grin.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care."

"Perfect."

"Boss is here." Sanzu said with a finger over his lips, signaling everyone to shut up.

Mikey walked in alongside Kakucho and slowly made his way towards the very end of the table. "Well?" He asked impatiently.

"The clan seems to be slowly running out of money. They've robbed 4 designer branches in the past week, only stealing wads of cash." Kokonoi told everyone as he placed pictures of the crime in front of Mikey.

The boss picked up the pictures and slowly analyzed them. "Find the pattern of the stores they rob. Send our men to the next one." Koko nodded in response before pulling his phone out to text someone.

"Sanzu," Mikey called, "Have you found anything?"

"Yes boss. This morning, me and Ran went to a coffee shop. He has this new barista he's been visiting for the past week or so. She passed us out drinks, her sleeve rolled up. She's got the clan tattoo."

"Find out anything you can and don't let her know you're onto her."

"On it."