Chapter 83

Damon's POV
WHO COMPELLED HER?! I'm going to kill that sick bastard! I lay Melanie down on the couch and I go and find Lillian. I find her in her room asleep on the floor. I pick her up and place her on her bed. I plant a kiss on her forehead. I may not walk out alive after this. I breathe out and walk out our house. I smile at that. Our house. We are a family. I run to the Mikaelson's mansion and barge right in.
"Mikaelsons! Get your asses here now!" I shout. They all rush down except Kol. Where is he?
"What do you possibly want now?" Klaus asks.
"Which one of you compelled Melanie earlier today?" I ask. Their eyes widen but then show realisation... At the same time... Freaky.
"Kol." They say in unison. Kol?
"Kol did it?" I ask.
"He said he wanted to go visit you all but obviously did it because he wanted to compel Melanie to do something." Elijah says.
"He compelled her to do as he says without argument." I say with my voice cracking.
"How could he?" Rebekah says.
"Maybe because he is a manipulative coward just like the rest of his family." I growl at her. Her eyes narrow and she rushes at me. Her hand in my chest and grabs ahold of my heart. This is it. I knew I wouldn't walk out alive. With one swift motion, my heart is out of my chest. I fall to the floor and drift into darkness.