~[ My oreo ]~ -Miss Circle x GN!Reader (light smut)

A request from: Themegchannel302

Short
Lazy
Light smut

I make it while feeling Embarrassed 😭 😞
______________________________________

-Note-
Reader: Y/n and pronouns as They/Them/Theirs.

Y/n is Miss Circle favorite student.
______________________________________

[Third person PoV]

Y/n got C- at their math test.. as predicted, Miss Circle call them to her office.

[Skip, cause Im lazy]

For somehow, Y/n is now on Miss Circle's lap as they were solving math problem [remedial].

Miss Circle on the other side, was teasing Y/n, making they hard to focus.

Miss Circle's right hand was gripping on Y/n thigh as her left Compass tool was pointing the math paper and helping Y/n the math problem a bit.

That position was making Y/n cant focus as Miss Circle's right hand was rubbing Y/n's right thigh up and down just to tease them, before run her right hand through Y/n's shirt from below.

Miss Circle's head was on Y/n's shoulder as they try to solve the math problem.

"Wrong again~" Miss Circle said before before gently teasing Y/n's chest area, making them shivers.

Miss Circle then leans in

"You should have focus" Miss Circle whisper to Y/n's ear as they can feel shivers running through their body.

[After an hour, Y/n manage to answer the math question correctly]

"Good boy/girl~" Miss Circle said as she pat Y/n's head.

"Let's give you a reward, shall we?" Miss Circle said while licking the right side of Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n doesn't reply.

"I take that as a yes" Miss Circle said before give a small bite at Y/n's right shoulder, causing them to shivers and tensed as they whimpers a bit.

"Relax~" Miss Circle said before turn Y/n to face her, she then push them gently to lean on the desk before she tear Y/n's shirt up using her Compass tool [left hand].

Miss Circle then kiss them on the right shoulder before suck it, making a hickey (Im so Embarrassed, Help).

Before suddenly, Y/n's phone rings.

They pick it up

"H-hello?.." they said, trying to hold whimpers.

"Y/n, where are you? Im in the school's hall" her mom said..

"Oh- right! Im going" they said before hanging up.

"We'll continue tomorrow~" Miss Circle said before Y/n grab their bag and walk out, using their jacket

[End]
______________________________________

Im scared my last brain Cell gonna explode when i make the part 2 😭.

C ya then! Have a good day :).