Springtide's Takeover

In the land of Iridia we visit one of it's regions, known as, Springtide. In Springtide there's a village of fairies bustling with activity. There are fairies playing together, others helping each other harvest produce, and others are just laying back and relaxing. Until...

A fledgling flies through from the trees disrupting the resting fairies, and coming out after it is Magnolia.

Magnolia: You're doing great Pebbs!

Magnolia shouted before Lily yelled,

Lily: Look out!

Magnolia: Ohp!

Magnolia ducked as another bird flew over her head.

Lily: Belle! Be careful.

Lily yelled with a firm tone.

Lily: Sorry about that Maggie..

Magnolia: Oh, no worries, it's all part of the learning process. Say, where's Meeka?

Lily: Huh? He should've come out right after Belle.

As the two begin looking around for the missing bird Magnolia spots a shaking bush. Magnolia flies over to it which Lily notices and thusly follows. And once they're there Magnolia bends to her knees.

Magnolia: Meeka, I know you're in there, what are you doing in a bush? Your brother and sister are waiting for you.

A sad chirp is then heard from the bush.

Magnolia: I know you're scared, but the only way to overcome it is to do it.

Lily: And even if you fall, Maggie and I will be there to pick you back up.

A questioning chirp is then heard from the bush.

Lily: I promise.

The little bird then slowly comes out from the bush with Magnolia helping. The bird then puts on a brave face as Magnolia and Lily begin to lift him into the air. Once they've flown high enough the two prepare to drop him.

Magnolia: Ready?

The bird gives a chirp of assurance before being dropped.

Magnolia: Alright, on the count of 3, Lily.

Lily: Okay.

Both: 1.. 2.. 3!

Then they drop him, as the bird falls he forgets to flap his wings.

Magnolia: Meeka! Flap! Flap!

Meeka starts flapping his wings and once he does he goes soaring up into the sky towards his siblings.

Magnolia: Whoo!! You did great Meeka!

And before Meeka heads off with his siblings he gives a loud chirp as a thank you to Magnolia and Lily.

Magnolia: Anytime!

Lily: Happy to help!

And so, Meeka and his siblings take off into the distance together as Magnolia and Lily wave them goodbye. Magnolia then starts to tear up.

Magnolia: -Sniff- They grow up so fast..

Lily proceeds to pat Magnolia on the back.

Magnolia: Do you think they'll visit us?

Lily: They always do.

The two then hear a voice from below calling for them.

Susan: Hey! Lily, Maggie! Get down here!

The two start flying down to their friends, and once they get to them Lily says,

Lily: Hey Susan, hey Ren.