Welcome To Zephyrine City!

Kingdom: Cerynue. Village: Iriosal. We're at the other side of the portal, and coming out, is Lily, After just being shoved through it. She hits the ground but speedily recovers.

Lily: Mom, NO!!

She rushs to the portal, attempting to go back through but, the portal closes before she could. she was too late, her mother did what she said she would and now, she has no known way back home... she falls back onto the ground on her knees and registers on what just happened, and once she does, her eyes begin to water, and then, she just breaks down crying.

We cut away from her into the next frame where we see two girls walk into it, one who looks to be about Lily's age and the other, who seems to be of adult age. The girls take notice of the crowd behind them.

Shay: What's with the crowd?

Skye: I don't know.

The two stand in silence for just a moment before Skye goes,

Skye: I'm gonna check it out.

Shay: Wait, Skye! It's none of our business!

But Skye's already started running towards it and can no longer hear the older one's concerns. As she reaches the crowd she attempts to shove herself through it, and successfully, she does, but not without her hair being a little ruffled up. And then she sees it or, she sees them.

A bunch of panicked fairies being consoled by people from the crowd, all except for one.. to which she walks over to.

We cut back to Lily who is still very much sobbing.

Lily: -Hic- Mom.. Maggie.. -Hic- Susie.. Ren.. what am I supposed to do now?.. -Sniff- what even can I do?...

Lily sits there, feeling helpless, feeling alone, but then, a hand rests on her shoulder and promptly, she hears a voice.

Skye: Hey, are you okay?

Lily: Huh?..

Confused, she looks up to see a blonde, sweet-faced girl, with a concerned expression.

Lily: -Sniff- No.. not really..

Skye: Here, let me help you up.

Skye offers out her hands for Lily to grab onto, to which Lily accepts and is helped off the ground.

Lily tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

Lily: ...Thank you-

Shay: SKYE!

Another girl, Shay, Skye's sister, then shows up.

Shay: Skye, you have to stop running off into business that isn't ours! I swear, one of these days I'm not coming back for you, I won't even bother to wait for you-

Then Shay sees Lily.

Shay: Skye, what did you do? Why is this girl crying?

Skye: Wha- why do you assume I'M the one who made her cry!?

Shay: I don't know! But when there's trouble you're always the one behind it!

Skye: Well I didn't do anything this time! I was just helping her off the ground.

Lily: Thank you.. by the way.

Skye: Oh! No problem, happy to help. But, if you don't mind me asking.. what happened?

Lily is hesitant to speak about what just happened but, she proceeds.

Lily: I and several other fairies were forced out of our home due to..