Skye's Plan

We see a table, and sliding into frame is Skye's hands spreading out a large piece of paper and placing down a pencil.

Skye: Okay, so I know for a fact the portal can be fixed, all I need to do is know how it works and you'll be back home in no time!

Shay: Didn't she say her home was currently under attack by a witch?

Skye: As.. soon as we get that problem sorted out!

Lily: I'm sorry Skye, but the portal can't be fixed by human means.

Skye: What do you mean?

Lily: The portal is powered by fairy magic, a lot, of fairy magic, and it can only be contained in wood.

Skye: Really? Huh, that's far less material than I thought was needed.

Lily: Not really, we'd still need a lot of fairies.

Skye: Oh it can't be that many-

Lily: It takes 100 and a half to power one portal.

Shay and Skye stand in silence, completely flabbergasted.

Skye: It seems I stand corrected..-

Shay: I'm sorry, it takes how many!?

Lily: And that's just how many it takes to power one fairy sized portal, I can't imagine how many it'd take to power one of the sea witch's size.

Skye: And how tall is she exactly?

Lily: 33 feet.

Skye: ...

Skye turns to Shay.

Skye: How tall is that in visuals?

Shay: Taller than our house.

Skye: Oh..

Shay: And that's 150 fairies we don't have.

Skye: Well I'm sure we can figure something out. Lily, do you know how many fairies were able to get through the portal before it was destroyed?

Lily: Uh.. 20 or 30 at least.

Skye: See, that's 20-30 fairies down.

Shay: And how do you suppose we find the other 130-20?

Skye: Uh...

Lily: I feel we shouldn't focus on fixing the portal until we find a way to fight.. her.. off.

Skye: Oh! Yeah, we want to be prepared for that first. Though that begs the question, where are we gonna find an army?

Lily: Don't humans have some kind of leader with one?

Shay: Yeah, but-

Skye: -Gasps- Lily!

Skye cups Lily's face and stares directly into her eyes.

Skye: You're a genius!

Skye then briskly pulls away.

Skye: You've given me a great idea!

Shay: Oh no..

We cut to see Skye and Shay's parents listening to Skye's plan while sitting on the couch.

Skye: And once we have our army, we open the portal and attack! I have a few kinks I still need to work out, like the whole fairy magic situation but I think this plan could work! So, what do you think?

Skye stands in front of them proudly while Shay stands beside her on the left nodding disapprovingly at this plan while on the right Lily stares at Skye unsure.