Chapter 2

Hii everyone..!!
Sorry for the late update..!!
Will try to give another update this week..!!
Happy reading!!

After receiving the award and a quick chat with the organizers, Ro was standing alone when the three stars of Indian Cricket came to him beaming with joy at seeing him in person after a long time.

"Hii Rohit bha....sorry i mean Rohit sir...How are you?" Yashu asked nervously, realizing his mistake as he bit his tongue.

" I am good Yash" replied Ro with a small smile

" I am a very big fan sir...i always wanted to meet you ..i can't believe i am standing in front of you...i am so happy I can't tell you" exclaimed Sarfaraz, barely pausing for breath.

" Unhe bhi kuch bolne dega" Dhruv asked Sarfaraz, jokingly covering Sarfaraz's mouth.
[Will you let him say something?]

" Sorry Sir...aapko dekh ke pagal hogya hai...afterall itne bade superstar se milne ka moka roz roz thodi milta hai " Dhruv explained apologetically.
[Sorry, sir... he's gone crazy seeing you. After all, we don't get a chance to meet such big superstars every day]

" Arrey...Main kaha superstar...vo to tum log ho " Ro modestly replied.
[Oh, come on... I'm no superstar, you guys are]

" Aapke aage hum kya hi hai sir" said Sarfaraz shyly, to which Ro affectionately ruffled his hair.
[We're nothing compared to you, sir.]

While the three were enjoying the sweet interaction, another group of three couldn't help but stare at them angrily.

" He used to ruffle my hair like that" said Jassi, sadly feeling envious.

" All because of him we lost him" added Rah, his voice full of anger.

" I will never forgive him" declared Harry, while the other two nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, there was another group of five watching from afar. They weren't jealous, but they really wanted to talk to Ro.

Bhuvi, looking at Ro with longing, asked, "What do you think? Should we go talk to him?"

" I don't think he'll talk to us" Ajju replied sadly

Ash encouraged them, saying," There is no harm in trying..."

Jaddu, hopeful, added," It's been so long...i am sure he will talk to us"

" Lets go " declared Shikhi bravely, and all five walked towards Ro together.

" Hi Ro " greeted Bhuvi

Ro let out a sigh, recognizing who it was, and turned to face them. "Sorry, it's Rohit Sharma," he said without any emotion showing on his face.

" Kaisa hai veere? " Shikhar asked, stepping forward for a hug.
[How are you, buddy?]

But Ro stepped back, his emotions welling up. "I need to go," he said, trying hard to control how he felt.

Just then, a voice called out from behind, "Chaa....dadda..." And Ro turned around, managing a smile to hide his true feelings.

" Yes bacha...coming" Ro replied warmly as he walked towards her.

" Pehle baap ne humse door kia...ab beti bhi wahi kar rahi hai" Jaddu said angrily, glaring at Anvi.
[First father snatched him from us, now his daughter is doing the same]

" Not a word against her" Ro said firmly, turning to face them and controlling his anger.

" Ofcourse" Rah added with bitterness.