Chapter 6

Hi everyone..!!
Hope you are doing well..!!
Here is the next chapter...!!
You all wanted a big chapter so here it is ..now please give some comments as well...!!

The flashback continues...

Virat just stood rooted to his spot, staring at the news. He didn't know how to react. It felt like everything around him was moving in slow motion, and for a second, he wondered if this was all just a terrible nightmare. His mind was spinning with a whirlwind of thoughts, and he felt completely lost. Suddenly, Ro shook him gently and said, "Vii."

Virat looked into Ro's eyes and saw an unwavering trust and deep concern for his brother. It was a look that said, "I'm here for you, no matter what." When Virat turned to Nush and Rits, he saw the same concern and trust in their eyes too. The sight of their supportive faces overwhelmed him, and he hugged Ro tightly. In that moment, he realized he wasn't alone. He felt a wave of warmth and strength wash over him. As long as he had his family by his side, he knew he could face anything.

The room was silent, filled with unspoken emotions, when suddenly the silence was broken by the ringing of Rohit's phone. He quickly answered it, seeing it was a call from Dada.

"Dada?" Ro answered the phone with a mix of confusion and anxiety in his voice

"Rohit," Dada's voice came through the phone, sounding urgent. "The BCCI has called for an urgent meeting in an hour. I don't think I need to tell you the reason."

Rohit, still holding onto Virat, responded, "Dada... what is happening?"

Ignoring the question, Dada inquired, "Is he with you?"

"Yes," Rohit confirmed, concern evident in his tone.

"Good, then I won't have to call him separately. Bring him along," Dada instructed, his tone firm.

Panic rising, Rohit pressed for answers, "But Dada, what's going on? Vi—"

Dada cut him off, his voice firm. "Rohit, I have to go. We will talk later."

"But, Dada, how can you just..." Rohit started to protest, but Dada interrupted him again, this time more sternly.

"Rohit, I said we will talk later."

The call ended abruptly, Rohit stood there, phone still in hand, his mind racing. He felt a wave of confusion and shock at Dada's tone. "Why did he say he doesn't need to call Vi? Do they believe the rumors?" His thoughts spiraled. "No, no.... this can't be happening. They wouldn't believe some random people over their own kiddo. Dada must just be busy. Why am I overthinking like this idiot?" he muttered to himself, looking over at Vi.

Vi, noticing the troubled expression on Ro's face, asked, "What did Dada say?"

Ro took a deep breath, trying to keep his voice steady. "There's a meeting in an hour. We both have to go." Vi nodded and quietly went to get ready.

Just one glance at Ro, and Ritsy sensed something was wrong. She gently placed her hand on his shoulder, asking, "Ro, kya hua ? Kya kaha dada ne?"

"Kuch bola nahi," Ro replied, his voice shaky. "But unki tone...i felt...strange. I don't know, I just hope they believe him like we do." Ro's mind kept replaying his conversation with Dada worrying him.

"Ro," Ritsy said softly, trying to pull him out of his thoughts.

"Hmm?" Ro responded, looking up at her, his eyes reflecting the storm of emotions inside him.

" Mahi bhai ka call kyu nahi aya abhi tak? " Ritsy voiced the worry that had been nagging her since they saw the news.

" Bhaii...arey hn...bhai ka call to ajana chahiye tha ab tk....ho skta hai unhe pta hi na ho ..tumhe pta to hai unka...main abhi call krta hu bhai ko...vo sab sai kr denge " Ro said, dialing Mahi's number.