[Vol 1] 2.2- New Mission

Kwon Taek Joo was detained at the police station for a long time. A policeman passing by gave him a thick blanket. I don't know when it was washed, but a musty smell hit his nose. But even when the heater was turned on, the coldness still filled the room. Kwon Taek Joo had no choice but to cover himself with something.

He wrapped himself in the blanket and looked down at his throbbing wrist, which had just been bandaged. Inside, the murderer's fingerprints were still intact. He must have been so surprised that he didn't feel any pain even after receiving first aid. Kwon Taek Joo didn't even know that his wrist was dislocated and only when the medical staff was about to give him first aid did Kwon Taek Joo realize why he couldn't use strength in his hand. He moved his fingers sticking out of the bandage and laughed to himself.

It's impossible to say. Not only was he suddenly kidnapped, but out of nowhere a murderous bastard suddenly appeared to save Kwon Taek Joo and then suddenly disappeared. No. Can we call that 'saving'? His shirt was taken away, and even his healthy wrist was now dislocated. If the police had been even a little late, he would have been a frozen corpse.

Is that guy human? A grown man's wrist was broken just because he grabbed it? If it was a fragile or vulnerable body. he could at least understand. One of the things Kwon Taek Joo is proud of is his strong and sturdy muscles. But now that I think about it, his strength is truly beyond my imagination.At that moment the person in charge appeared again. He sat down, causing the old chair to creak.

"This incident seems to be carried out by people who are dissatisfied with this contract. Because this is a large-scale project, there will definitely be jealous people. I heard that the capital amount is up to 10 thousand billion won, right?"

Although he was nominally a civil servant, he referred to the contract between nations as a war. When it came to expected profits, even his cloudy eyes lit up. Kwon Taek Joo remained silent and did not respond, but only looked dissatisfied at the clock on the wall. He wanted to get back to the hotel as quickly as possible.
But even then the official in charge was still very excited and said that he hoped this incident would not cause any prejudice to Russia and that no matter what, he would definitely find out who is behind the incident. A superior who was about to go out to dinner wondered why Kwon Taek Joo was still here and allowed him to leave.

"My baggage..."

"Oh, you mean the bag in their car? If it was that, I would have brought it over there. I also checked to see if there were any bombs or location tracking devices inside. You don't need to thank me because these are just small things."

It seems like I definitely have to say thank you. Kwon Taek Joo nodded and stood up. Just as the police officer said, a bag was placed right in front of the door. Kwon Taek Joo quickly grabbed it and left the office. He went down the stairs to find his way back to the hotel, the policeman from earlier followed him. Kwon Taek Joo tried to ignore him because he thought he just happened to be on the same road, but the police officer continued to follow and kept a certain distance from him. Finally Kwon Taek Joo stopped walking and looked back.

"What is wrong.... "

"You were targeted once, and there's no law that says you won't be targeted a second time. Now that their accomplice is dead, you'll probably get even more revenge. So I'll take you back to the hotel safely."
Then, as is his habit, he added a sentence.

"Ah, you don't have to thank me."

Of course, I still have to thank you. The police officer walked ahead without confirming Kwon Taek Joo's intentions and said "This way". Unnecessary kindness is nothing more than a nuisance, but Kwon Taek Joo is currently Hiro Sakamoto. A civilian who is suddenly kidnapped and whose life is threatened has no reason to refuse the protection of public authorities. He reluctantly accepted the policeman's goodwill.