🫥So maybe im not okay🫥

We kept hearing the banging louder and stronger until he finally broke the door, he pushed Noah off his way and grabbed me by my arm "leave her alone!" Finn said trying to grab me "if you move bud it's gonna be the last time you see her" he said pointing the gun at him. Finn put his arms up in defense "why the fuck did u leave the house! WHAT ARE THE FUCKING RULES I GAVE YOU HUH!? YOU DONT FUCKING LEAVE THE HOUSE UNLESS ITS FOR SCHOOL!? BUT YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HANGING OUT WITH YOUR HOES? HUH? IS THAT WHAT YOUR DOING?!" He said pushing me to the wall making me hit my head and black out .

Finn's pov:

Kascie fell to the wall hitting her head and falling on the floor "you're going to fucking kill her!" I yelled and that's when I bunch of police man's came in "hands up in the air! Drop you weapon!You are coming with us we've been looking for you for years" the policeman said grabbing the man's arm and handcuffing him "this is not the end!" He said while being taken away, I ran to where Kascie was and held her head on my arm "Kas wake up" I said worriedly "Kas please stay with me" I said with tears on my eyes.

Millie sprinted towards us and sat beside me "Kas please we cant lose you!" Millie said sobbing "son of a bitch!, if I didn't call the police she could've been shot!" She said and then the paramedics came in grabbing gently her body and taking her to the ambulance, "who wants to come with her?" The paramedic said, Noah, Millie and me looked at each other "u go Finn" Noah said worriedly "yeah go quick!" Millie said and I ran behind the paramedics. I got inside the ambulance and we started driving, I was in the back with the paramedics trying to make her wake up.