new team

Just landed in London Airport.

I walked throught customs and security then I reach the exit where a man in an all black suit with an arsenal crest approached me.

"Lucia de Silva?" He asks

"Yes" I nod

"Follow me" he says leading me out to an black suv with black tinted windows.

He opens the backseat door for me to get in, I thank him as he hold the door for me and thank him as he takes my luggage and places it in the boot.

__

Eventually we arrive at the Emirates stadium.

I was in awe of the stadium and I haven't even stepped foot into it.

After I found my way around the Emirates I found the manager, Jonas.

He greeted me and shook my hand and told me about what we would be doing with the media after i signed the papers.

As I was signing the papers, flashing lights from cameras were coming from all directions at me.

After signing the contract, Jonas handed me a box with, my kit and my training kit. My mathc kit I would be wearing now for thr photos but the training kit if for training and not now.

He directed me to tbr changing rooms, where I would change then meet him at the field.

After I got changed I met Jonas at the pitch, where the camera crew were. Jonas handed me a ball with thr arsenal logo on it and I did a few tricks and skills with it for the cameras.

After a few photos Jonas told me to change into my training kit as the man who brought me here in the suv will be dropping me to training aswell.

After I got changed I walked out to where the suv left me. I opened the back seat and sat in. Then Jonas came around and hopped in the front passenger seat, before heading off to London Colney.

__

Stepping foot into London Colney, was something different. A feeling just washed over me. A feeling of relief. But I don't Know why. Mabye for a new beginning?

Jonas tells me where the changing room is where everyone should be in 5 minutes as they would be in the canteen right now.

He also informs me on how he will calling a meeting in the meeting room and he will nod to me telling me when to walk in.

After 5 minutes I decided I'd make my way towards the meeting room and wait for Jonas to call me in.

I walk towards the door and I could see in the small window on the door that Jonas walk talking to them. I couldn't make out what he was saying but he looked serious.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts when I see Jonas look towards me and nod.

I push down on the door handle and swing the door open.

I turn to face everyone, and see everyone with wide eyes and slightly open mouths.

I was quite shocked at everyone's facial expressions. I couldn't tell if it was a good thing I was here.

"Hey, guys" I say

"How are you?" A strong Irish accent comes from the back corner

"Er...nervous to say the least" I chuckle slightly

"There's no need, I mean if anyone shoukd be nervous it should be us" the Irish accent pauses
"I mean we are playing with the best female  winger in the world right now" she adds before standing up making herself shown
"And not only that your the most valuable player around right now" she smiles at me
"And I think I'm speaking for everyone here?" She adds looking around to see people's head nodding towards me and her