how i feel

Leahs pov

Back when we first found out we were getting a new signing, it was obviously exciting, but when we also heard Lucia de Silva's contract was over at real madrid our hopes shit through the roof. Especially mine.

Then after 3 days later it was true, the rumors were true, the Lucia de Silva was coming to arsenal. And then everyone was on to me, you know mocking me and slagging me off.

All because she was.... how do I say it.....my celebrity crush....I guess that's the only way I know how to put that.

Amd then the moment she walked through the meeting room doors...I knew I fancied her...even more than watching her play on TV with real madrid. And watching her doing post match interviews when she got potm, she was just effortlessly pretty...handsome actually, because she just gave off those vibes the way she speaked, the way she would walk tall and strong and mostly because of her muscles. And when she would take off her jersey to give to a fan, those muscles of hers that would show were just crazy.

And then when we went to training, and watching her train with us, was something else. The way she played the ball, the way she knew where the opposition would run to when they had the ball, the way she knew where her teammates would make a run, the way should could skill everyone and how she did the skills.

And then when we went out to the club to celebrate Lucia joining, God I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. And then when we played truth or dare and she kissed me as she found me the prettiest made me think we could have something, just mabye.

And then when I woke up the next morning I wasn't in my bed I was in....Lucia's

Then I immediately started to panic thinking if we you know....... last night but I was quickly relived when Lucia told me we didn't. Then Lucia dropped me home to get ready for training and then we went to training together. But all training I kept staring and Lucia and I kept getting caught....

Then it was the team bonding. When I walked into the TV room and saw Lucia sat there in a grey nike tracksuit pants and a bulls basketball jersey. Oh. My. God.

Uh she looked hot. All I wanted was to rip the clothes off her....

Then I felt her put her hand on my thigh the calm me down. Then that just made me more nervous having her hand there.

Then katie embarrassed me about watching all the real madrid matches.

Then she told me she watched the euros matches and could I say she admitted to fancying me during the euros?

But then Beth dared me to sit on someone lap I'd like to share a bed with or either to sleep with them and I knew my answer straight away and then I sat on Lucia and I knew why I sat on her lap....

Then katie dared Lucia to kiss the prettiest girl in the room and she kissed me on the cheek. I mean katie didn't specify where to kiss them.

Then when I was out in the kitchen with her and she crossed her arms. God her muscles

Then when she got dared to kiss the prettiest girl in the room with tongue, there was no going back Now. But did I want it?...

Then I thought might aswell get it done and over with so I sat up and pulled her to her feet. I slightly nodded at her signaling to go for it. Then she leaned in. I put my arms around her neck and hers snaked around my waist.

Then our lips met. At first our lips just stayed there, no movement, no tongue. Then I felt her lips part and so I followed. Then that's when our tongues met, I had a feeling of wanting to pull away but there was a feeling drawing me to Lucia. Our tongues danced around for a bit longer than just friends. Then we pulled away and sat back down on the couch, of course I was sat on Lucia's lap again. Then I heard her whisper
"Your a good kisser, you know"

Shivers. God. Her Whispering in my ear is a.... a turn on...

Then we all decide to leave and when I pulled away from hugging Lucia is said
"I could say the same about you"
Before leaving the house

Now I'm going to start playing a game with her.