5: Every Second With You I Want Another

After relieving herself from what has got to be the longest pee of her life, Jennie can finally think straight. And though she's still unsure what really happened, her initial panic earlier started to wane.

She woke up naked on a bed, she should be panicking, but this was Lisa and that made all the difference.

After washing her hands, she started looking for something to cover her nakedness. Fortunately, one of Lisa's bathrobe was hanging at the bathroom door hook. She put it on.

After few minutes of contemplation, Jennie decided it's better to face the music early rather than later.

"Uhm... eherm..." Jennie started, when she went back inside the room.

Lisa who was quietly standing at the end of the bed wrapped in the bedsheet, looked at her way, hearing Jennie clearing her throat. "I just need to... uhm... then we need to.. uhm, talk." Lisa finally broke the awkward silence, before the Thai hopped her way to the bathroom, making Jennie wants to giggle. The Thai looked like she was playing a sack race.

Jennie tried looking for her clothes, which were thrown haphazardly inside the room. Her panties and pants were pooled at the foot of the bed. Her blouse was at the bedside table. Her bra was even dangling from the door knob.

What the hell happened last night? As she put her clothes back on, she was assaulted by the snippets of what happened the night before. Them drinking. Lisa taking about her failed relationship. Then hot flashes of Lisa kissing her neck popped into her mind, unannounced, uninvited.

Oh. My. God.

.
.
.

She remembered gawking at Lisa on her white underwear. The same bikini style panties that were strewn upon the edge of the bed.

They were so drunk, yet she remembered feeling hot. When Lisa went to the bedroom, she was right behind the Thai. When Lisa took her clothes off rather clumsily, Jennie laughed and being uncomfortable with her jeans herself followed getting rid of her own clothes, too.

When they were both under the sheets, Lisa turned around and asked Jennie to help her get rid of her bra, and Lisa did hers and threw it somewhere.

It was not a sexual act, just friends helping out. They were drunk, bra locks are a bitch to unfasten even with her sober. So that's good. Jennie tries to reason.

But what happens after that can be a little hard to be construed as platonic.

.
.
.

She was about to doze off when she heard Lisa.

"Panties..."" Lisa muttered eyes closed. She was even drunker than Jennie. "I can't sleep with them on..."

And Jennie, even with her hazy mind, knew it was way out of line, but with half-awake mind she reached under the sheets for Lisa's underwear and started pulling the garter down.

That's when Lisa suddenly open her eyes. "Jen..." the tone was low, and Jennie felt something stirs inside her.

She flinched, but she can't get her hand back. Lisa was pressing on it hard against her hip. A gesture that was probably brought about by self-preservation instincts.

And Jennie felt like she got her hands caught in the cookie jar!

"What are you doing?" Lisa slurred, like she wasn't the one who told Jennie about the panties. Okay, maybe, the Thai wasn't asking her to get rid of her panties then.

"N-nothing," she squeaked.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" eyes half-closed, Lisa whispered in the dark.