#1.6. Public Unmasking: Lady Wifi

Another chapter of an episode I find decent. It isn't bad, characters just make some dumb decisions, tried to fix that pretty much so I'll show you how I fixed it once we BEGIN!

Alya Césaire

A day 1 fan of Ladybug, Creator of the Ladyblog, and persistent to learn Ladybug and Chat Noir's identity's

A day 1 fan of Ladybug, Creator of the Ladyblog, and persistent to learn Ladybug and Chat Noir's identity's. What happens if that desperation becomes too much she fails to see the flaws of her deductions.

At school, Adrien and Marinette are absent

Miss Bustier: I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment.

Alya sees Chloé, pointing at Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks at Alya

Miss Bustier: Is Marinette still in the girl's room?

Alya: Uh, I don't know, miss.

The bell rings, and the students prepare to leave the classroom.

Miss Bustier: Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of "The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years." Then, answer this simple questionnaire.

She gives two to Alya

Miss Bustier: See to it that Marinette receives her homework.

Outside the classroom. Alya tries to call Marinette, and she picks up.

Marinette: Hello.

Alya: Hey

Marinette: What time is *yawn* it

Alya: You're late.

Marinette: Oh... just give me a bit-

gunshots are heard from her phone, shocking Alya

Alya: Are you okay? I heard gunshots

Marinette: oh that's just the tv

Alya: you don't have a tv in your room

Marinette: It must be my parents room then, I'm heading down.

Alya: ok? Just get to school, you already missed first period.

Marinette: I will don't worry bye *hangs up*

with Marinette or should I say ladybug, she was currently in costume, fighting some thugs who were trying to rob a jewelry store. LB was taking cover from gunfire.

Ladybug: (Damn it, I'm missing a lot of school hours because of these thugs)

She takes one of the thugs gun with yoyo and then kicks the thug. A thug tries to swing at her with a pipe but uppercuts the thug. Another tries to grab LB but Chat lands behind the thug.