#1.26. Truth and Lies: Volpina

Okay so this is a mix of original and actual episodes. I've been hyping up Lila and now it's time for you to see my plans with her. So, one last time, BEGIN!

Lila Rossi

(Fanart belongs to callimara)

A sweet girl, right? Totally honest and lovable? Or perhaps, she has alternative motives.

One week after the events of Simon says, At the agreste home. Adiren overhears Gaberiel talking on the phone while looking at a book.

Gabriel: Yes, I'm busy. I was right in the middle of something very important. What do you want? *pauses* What?! This is unacceptable! The sample garment doesn't match at all! All you had to do was follow a pattern. Imbeciles! What am I supposed to do? The show is in three days! No, don't use him, he's completely useless.

Gabriel goes to to the painting of his wife, revealing a safe behind it, into which he places the book inside of.

Gabriel: Call my assistant, Nathalie. She'll give you some other names.

Gabriel walks off ad Adrien hides behind a pillar.

Adrien: He hides stuff behind the painting of Mom?

Plagg: Ooh! I love dirty secrets

Adrien walks over with Plagg to the painting and opens it.

Plagg: Oh, yes! Go on, go on!

Adrien: I can't do it. My dad wouldn't like me going through his stuff. Besides, I don't even know the code, and my fencing class is about to start.

Plagg: You're such a party pooper.

Plagg phases through the safe door and unlocks it.

Adrien: Plagg, no!

Plagg: *muffled* My, my, what have we got here?

Adrien opens the door.

Plagg: A book on Tibet, an old flyer from a hotel, a load of junk, come on, where's the good stuff?

He knocks the book Gabriel was looking at into Adrien's arms.

Plagg: I've seen this book somewhere before. But who cares? I'm famished! I need Camembert!

Adrien: Why is my dad keeping this locked in a safe?

He stares at a page with a picture of an ancient Chinese Hawk Moth looking figure.

Adrien: Hawk Moth? What's this monster doing in a book about superheroes?