𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆 - 𝑴𝒚 𝑰𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔

"That's one huge supervillain!"

Their friend exclaims as Theo drags their feet. The bag hangs on their shoulder like a chain on their back as they catch up to Izuku, finally. Theodore glare at him.

"You know I can't run for shit. Calm down." They grumble, Voice raspy from a lack of speaking or water. At the notice of this, They grab a left over Boba Tea from their bag and sip on the sweet treat.

The super villain continues their weak rampage as Theodore rubs their sleepy eyes. A yawn escaped their throat.

Izuku kept trying to peak over everyone's shoulders, Which somehow ticked Theodore off. They grabbed Izuku and dragged him through the crowd of people who were saying the thief was stupid. They were probably right.. But either way, Izuku was excited to see the fight and they weren't gonna let a bunch of nobodies get in their way.

Izuku wouldn't stop saying sorry and Theodore shoved him into the front of the crowd so he could see.

"Happy?"

"Yes!" He said excitedly, Grabbing out his notebook. He kept it on him all the time just incase he had some new heroes to write down.

"Aight.. Otaku."

Theodore ruffled his hair and watched the fight, That tree guy was about to perform his special move. Apparently a lot of girls their's and Izuku's age were obsessed with this guy. They didn't see the big deal. It's a goddamn wood man.

When he was about to perform it, A giant woman kicked the thug to the ground and into the concrete. Theodore covered Midoriya's eyes at the pose the woman did.

"MT. Lady, Huh. Gonna be your new lady crush?" Theodore laughed as Izuku scribbled away in his book, Mumbling his nonsense.

"Izuku."

"She's got a great quirk and seems to have the popularity side of the charts mumble mumble.."

" 'zuki."

"But considering the city damage her actions might be limited.."

"Midoriya."

"That means she might not be able to be very useful in small range-"

"Deku!"

"Huh?" Izuku's head shot up as Theo pointed at some guy. Theo had somehow acquired a donut and was nibbling on it.

"What's that, Fanboy? Taking notes? You wanna be a hero too, Huh?" The man laughed.

"So what if he goddamn does, You bald bi-" Theo growled, Starting to step in. Deku smiled at the man.

"Yes, More then anything!" He chirped excitedly.

Theo rolled their eyes and grabbed Izuku by the arm, pulling him off to school. They took their seats in class.

"So.. As third year students, It's time to be thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your life!" The teacher says, While Theo was scribbling in their book. They had apple juice in their hand and was slurping on it. Somehow they never got in trouble for eating in class.

The teacher had said something and Then everyone erupted in cheers. They slammed their hands over their very sensitive ears.

"Hey, Teach!"

Everyone faces Bakugou Katsuki, Who's feet are up on the desk.

"Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers.. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up a side kick to some busted D lister!" Katsuki laughed, Which all the class yelled at.