𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕

They got off the bus and ended up at a city gate. There were a few people who they thought they could steal quirks from then. But it felt cruel to put someone else at risk just so you could win. So they'd watch their rivals from afar and judge who'd be the best to steal from.. Right now they had a few people in mind.

So when those gates open.. They ran. Not after anyone, Just away from where anyone could see them. The test was definitely quick and they saw robots being destroyed left and right. When they spotted a robot all alone, They decided to use their strength to take it down. They find a small screwdriver someone had abandoned on the streets and use it to unscrew a poorly built pipe system. Using this, They sneak up to the unsuspecting robot.

They use their momentum from running to jump up, Bouncing from the building and shoving the pipe through one of the cracks in it's robotic skull. As it broke down and crumbled, They observed it. It was only a 2P but at least they had the conscious that they had two points. Now, Time to find a victim..

They saw a girl with white hair almost be attacked by a robot. They run up, Pulling the pipe from the other robot's head. They slam the pipe into the robot's head and it falls back. They jam the pipe into it's chest. The girl seems thankful and mumbles something in Japanese before running off.

"Well.. That's a.. One pointer. Three points.. Aight.." They mutter. They continue on their journey, Then see someone with spikes for arms.. Useful, But they'd rather not take on that quirk. They continue looking.

"Six minutes at twenty seconds, My dear listeners!" Mic's voice comes. They curse quietly. They see someone with a quirk pulling villains into a void. She'd already got like ten villains. They run up to her.

"Hey, What's your name?" They smile.

"I- I don't-" She looked stunned that someone was talking in a battle. Until she felt her brain go to mush and everything go squishy. They put her on their shoulder, Not wanting her to get hurt.

The small glowing orb appears from her coughs, Making them quite happy that they now have such a quirk. They raise their hand and a giant void starts sucking everything inside. By now they've defeated at least five villains by this quirk alone. It kinda hurts their hands though and they feel dizzy.

When they hear mic yell out that it's only three minutes til they stop, They're about to return the quirk and soul to the girl. When a giant robot appears from out of no where.

Well.. They definitely can't let the girl go now. They keep her on their shoulder, But shove the orb down her throat. She coughs, Starting to regain her mindset again. She seems to be sleepy.

At this point, they could've left her to defend on her own. It could've been smart for themselves and the game. Although, That wouldn't be heroic. So he nudges her awake as they run. They feel her name being tattooed into their skin, The needle taking long. It's harsh and hurts like a bitch. This obviously slows down their running. Girl, Plus pain in thigh, Plus their own tiredness makes an almost passed out runner. They refuse to slow down.

As they continue to run away from the robot, They find shelter in a small alleyway along with a few other participants. There's a boy with red, Spikey hair and another girl with pink locks. There's another person with brown hair and red eyes. They all give a hesitant wave.

"What happened?" The boy asked.

"I used her quirk and she.. Uhh.."

"How did you use-"

The conversation sadly had to end because the robot smashed through the building. They look over at them both.

"What's your quirks?"