𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐 - 𝑻𝒆𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔

The next morning, Theo was leaning on the school's front gate wall, Waiting for Izuku. Normally, They were the one late to everything and Izuku was always early. But it seems like that wasn't the case today.

They waited for another ten minutes, Before pulling out their phone and starting to text Izuku. They texted in messy texts and random letters. They don't get anything back until five minutes later; 'B tere sun'

They just stared at their phone and heard rapid running. Izuku was running down the streets, Almost getting hit by a car which Theo pulled him out of the way of.

"Are you fucking stupid?!" Theo hissed at him, Slapping his head. Izuku whined at the impact. They both continue their way into the class as the bell rings.

While in their first period, Theo was writing down the date; 'ȷᥲᥒᥙᥲrᥡ 3rძ 2107' while Izuku looked worst then Theo normally did after binging some random ass show all night. They offer him some of their coffee.

"Okay.. You read too many mangas or something last night, Man?" Theo sneered as Izuku took a sip. They gesture to his completely empty page even though they're almost halfway through their lesson.

"Y-yeah! Uh.. That last chapter was too good to put down!" Izuku laughed, Clearly lying. But, Theo just sighed and started to eat an apple, Which again they pulled out of no where..

Theo continued the lesson then heard Izuku's mumbling, Annoyed, They try and poke him to make him shut up. He just keeps rambling under his breath.

Finally, The teacher has enough and slaps his head with his disconnected hand. Theo rolled their eyes.

"Seriously, We gotta get that mumbling under control." They laugh quietly, Though they used to do it too.

"Jeez kid. I know you got a run in with a villain, But if you want to get into UA, You might have to actually know something!" The teacher laughed, Being a total dick and humiliating Izuku.

After the lessons they had that day, Izuku and Theo were walking out of school together.

"Wanna stop by mine? My dad is working late again." Theo offered, Sipping on the half drunken star bucks drink they'd gotten.

"Uh.. No, I think I'll just go home! My mom wants me to help her out with dinner!" Izuku shook his head, They both crossed the street.

"Your mom? She hates it when you cook with her though." Theo squinted and threw the drink in the trash. Izuku shrugged softly.

"A guy can try new things.. Plus, Don't you wanna try your training for the UA test? It's supposed to be difficult for people with quirks like yours." Izuku suggested, Theo glared at him softly.

"Well, At least I have a quirk."

Their eyes both widen after that, Apologies flooding from Theo's lips as they hug. Theo had a sensitive subject with their quirk and hated it when someone underestimated them.

"No, You're probably right. You.. You're always right, 'zuku. I should probably train. Probably my outer body strength until I can find someone willing to train with me." Theo shrugged, Their boots tapping lightly against the floor.

As they turn the corner, Parting ways with their friend, They see Katsuki up ahead and run to him. They jump on his back and yell;

"Kacchan!!"

In his ear, Making him almost explode their face. They fall into the floor.

"What do you want, You damn extra?!"

He roars at them, They get back up and rub their thigh which they'd fallen on. An annoyed glance came to their eyes, They'd wanted to train with him but he was really rough and probably wouldn't trust them enough to do something as dangerous as-

MY UA LIFEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara