Photosynthesis at School

One evening, Boboiboy was struggling to solve the problems Papa Zola had given as homework. He had to submit it the next day.
"These sums so difficult! How can students solve such difficult sums?" said Boboiboy
While scratching his head he got an idea.

"I should call Gopal. We can do our homework together then." said Boboiboy. He called Gopal by using his power watch.
"Gopal! I need some help from you."
"What kind of help?" Replied Gopal
"Actually I..."
"WAIT! Almost there! Some more bullets and...... I WON!"
"Wait. Are you playing games right now? Have you done your homework yet?" Asked Boboiboy
"Which homework?"
"The one that Papa Zola had given us yesterday."
"Oh NO!! I had forgotten about it! Why didn't you remind me earlier?!"
"How will I know if you have done it or not?" Said Boboiboy narrowing his eyes.
"Dey! I'm going to do it now. Goodbye!"
"Wait! Let's do it to...!"
Gopal had already cut the call so Boboiboy could not finish his words.

Another idea came to his mind while scratching his head again. He stood up and said, "BOBOIBOY DUAL SPLIT!"
Then he split into Solar and Thorn.

"Thorn, listen to my instructions and do the homework. I'll tell you how to solve these sums" said Solar
"Okay but why do I have to write it? You can do the full work yourself." Said Thorn
"Thorn, can I tell you why I cannot do the work myself?"
"Tell me then"
"It's because I'm the smart one here and you're a loser. Do you understand?"
"I'm not a loser!"
"Alright. First, let us complete the homework. Then we'll focus on other things."

Solar instructed and Thorn just wrote whatever Solar dictated. They worked together for an hour. Then Solar gave Thorn a break and asked him to prepare some drinks for both of them. While Thorn was preparing his drink he heard the sound of the doorbell. He opened the door and found Gopal standing there.

"Hey Thorn! What are you doing here? Are you doing the homework? Can we do it together?" Asked Gopal
"Sure. Come in first. Solar is still working and I'm preparing drinks for us. I'll prepare one for you too." Said Thorn
"A drink for me? Thanks Thorn!"

Gopal entered Boboiboy's room and saw Solar reading a book and writing something on a notebook. He looked serious. Gopal silently went to sit on the bed. Solar noticed him and said, "So you're finally here Gopal. There is something I want to talk to you about."
"What is it, Dey?"
"Tomorrow....I want to go to school with Thorn"
"Both of you'll go together? Will you go there as 'Sori'?"
"No we'll go separately."
"Then go. It'll be fun to have two Boboiboys in the class"

Thorn entered with the drinks. Gopal and Thorn chatted while having them. When his drink was finished, Solar said, "Cough Cough Enough. Stop this chit-chat and get ready to work". So the three of them started doing their homework but Gopal fell asleep after few minutes. Thorn covered him with a blanket and continued to write.

The next morning, the sky was cloudy. Ochobot woke up Boboiboy. Boboiboy got downstairs and met Tok Aba preparing his lunch which he'll be taking to school. He asked, "Tok, have you done what I had told you to do?"
"I never forget anything related to my grandson. Don't worry I have cooked lunch for two people just as you had asked me to." Replied Tok Aba

"BOBOIBOY DUAL SPLIT!"
Boboiboy split into Solar and Thorn. Solar got his backpack ready and sat on the sofa reading a strange, dusty, old book. Thorn asked Tok Aba if he could help him in anything but he didn't need any help so Thorn sat on the sofa beside Solar and started watching TV.

Solar was disturbed. The looked at Thorn angrily but then continued to read the book.

"What kind of book are you reading Boboiboy?" Asked Ochobot.
"It's an old encyclopedia about research on planets by a famous scientist. I'm reading about the planet, Kepler 452B known as Earth's cousin." Replied Solar