Goodbye Thundy

"Young Master Boboiboy. Your tea is ready. This is the lavender tea that lady Yaya had gifted you yesterday during her visit." Said a yellow coloured power sphere.

"Thanks Ochobot. I'm glad to have you as my butler. Please bring me some cookies too." Boboiboy

"Should I bring Lady Yaya's cookies?"

"Of course not!!"

Butler Ochobot brought some chocolate cookies for his Master.
Suddenly they heard a loud noise from the garden. Ochobot removed the curtains and they looked out. They saw a fat boy with a servant's uniform and a green headband standing in front of a broken fountain.

"Oh no! It's Gopal again! He never stops causing trouble. Young Master, you should fire him. He has ruined your Father, Duke Amato's favorite fountain!"

"Just leave it Ochobot. Have it repaired in a few days. And Gopal will help in its repairing. Tell him that this will be his punishment for breaking the Duke's favourite fountain."

"As you wish."

Boboiboy sipped some tea and looked at a letter on his table. He sighed.
It was an invitation for a ball.

__________

Boboiboy was getting ready for going to a ball at Yaya's Mansion. Ochobot fixed his brooch and combed his hair.
Boboiboy was nervous. The Royal Family was going to attend the ball and the second Prince hated him. He didn't want to meet the second Prince there.

"Ochobot I don't think I'll be able to manage myself in front of His Highness."

"You should use your powers." Said Ochobot

"Powers? Why should I use them for such a small matter?"

"Just use them when you need them."

"Alright"

"BOBOIBOY DUAL SPLIT!!

CYCLONE!
SOLAR!

ELEMENTAL FUSION

BOBOIBOY SOPAN!!!"

"So...is this okay Ochobot?"

"It's perfect."

__________

The party was full of Nobles and rich people. Boboiboy was comfortable till the Royal Family arrived. The second Prince had prepared well to make him embarrassed in front of everyone. He called a fat Lady and asked her to dance with Boboiboy. When she went to him to ask for a dance, the second Prince shouted,
"Look! Young Duke Boboiboy is dancing with an ugly Lady!!"

Sopan looked angrily at him. Then he turned to the Lady and saw her crying.
"He called me ugly....."

"Dear Lady, you're not ugly at all. You're very beautiful. If they think you're ugly then they are blind. Don't pay attention to them. Lady, you wanted to dance with me right?" Said Sopan raising his hand.

"Oh no! No! I don't deserve to dance with you, a Duke's son, Master Boboiboy. Please dance with somebody else. I'm not feeling well so I'm going to return. Have a good day." Said the Lady. She turned around and disappeared in the crowd.

The Ladies were praising him and gossiping about him.

__________