Darkness Inside The Sun

"Solar hurry up! You'll be late!"

"Can't you just shut up Brother Thunderstorm?"

"Solar!"

The older brother, Thunderstorm was getting his younger brother, Solar ready for going to an institution called DIFLT (Daffodil Institute of Foreign Language Training).
According to Thunderstorm, learning foreign languages is a very useful and important skill. So he sent his younger brother, Solar to the institution.

Thunderstorm knew each and every detail about his brother except one. His brother had a secret which he never revealed to him. It was.......

Solar was an assassin

Solar talked to strange people, used strange signs and behaved strangely sometimes but still his brother didn't ask him about his secret.
Thunderstorm didn't want to meddle in Solar's business but he never forgot to protect Solar from any kind of danger. He protected him unknowingly.

__________

In the evening......

Solar's phone rang. He quickly picked it up.

"Helios, you have a mission."

"So who is my target, Boss?"

"Your target is a military officer, Mr. Roberts. He'll be going to the cinema with his family tomorrow. This is your chance."

"Mr. Roberts? I'll make him disappear from the world."

"You're the best assassin if our organisation, Helios. I believe in you so don't disappoint me."

"Alright Boss"

__________

Meanwhile, in the basement of an old building.....

"My research shows that Helios may be targeting this military officer." Said someone with a chocolate brown suit.

He showed a picture of Mr. Roberts to the other four people in the room.

"This person has such a long mustache! Don't you think so, Earthquake?" Exlaimed someone who wore black trousers with green stripes, a white shirt and a green scarf.

"Thorn it's not the time for jokes." Said someone with dark blue suit and light blue headband.

"Alright Cyclone." Said Thorn

"So I've decided to send the Temperature Twins(TT) to eliminate this murder forever. So TT, do you have anything to say?" Said Earthquake

"There's only one thing I can say now. We must put an end to Helios's madness." Said someone with black trousers, white sleeveless shirt-like clothes and red tie.

"Hwaaa......so sleepy..... when are we going to do it, Blaze." Said someone with a full sleeve white sweater, black trousers and a blue tie, yawning 🥱.

"Well go tomorrow. Ice, If you're sleepy, just go to sleep." Said Blaze

"Hmm......okay..." said Ice

__________

"Two new students will be joining you today. They're twins. All please welcome them. Blaze! Ice! Get in!"