Spice To Poison

-----------*----------

Jokes and pranks add spice to life. But they should be in a limit.

"Life is dull because of harsh realities. It thus remains unthrilled. Jokes and pranks play the role of spice and make life enjoyable. But if it pinches and hurts others, the very spice becomes poison. It  can even bitter a relationship and turn a friend to an eneny, so one should not play pranks to annoy someone. Moreover they should not harm any people."

-----------*-----------

He didn't wish to harm anyone. He just wanted to have fun. But his friends did not believe him. They blamed him for everything he had done....for everything he shouldn't  have done.

He felt depressed. He just wanted to have a normal life like anyone on Earth. But his life changed because of his responsibilities as a hero.

Spending time with his Grandpa, going to school, playing with friends, doing homework, then going to college and then to work.......that's all he wanted. If he really needed to be a hero, he could just protect the people around him who are dear to him.

But since he was a hero he must protect people. It's his responsibility. But.........

Can't he just take a break?

Only for a while?

There's nothing wrong with taking a break and having some fun.

Is it wrong to wish for something so simple ?

If not, then why is God punishing him this way?

If he defied the higher ups and didn't listen to his friends for once, there wouldn't be any problem. They are all good people, they would forgive him.

So what's wrong in being naughty for a while?

"NOTHING"

___________________________________

Gopal and Yaya were at the Tok Aba's cafe having his special hot chocolate. Boboiboy arrived as Blaze.

"Yaya I'm hungry. Can you give me some of your cookies?" Asked Blaze

"You want my cookies? Wait, I'll go bring them here." Said Yaya
She flew away to her house to get the cookies.

"Dey! Have you gone mad? You want to eat Yaya's cookies? Those horrible cookies?" Asked Gopal

"Horrible? Did you just say that my cookies are HORRIBLE?!" Said Yaya who was back from her house.

"Gopal I think Yaya's cookies are quite delicious. They're not horrible. Yaya give me some of your delicious cookies please." Said Blaze

"Sure."

Yaya put the basket on the table and Blaze took out a chocolate cookie from it. Gopal was shocked. His best friend had really gone mad. He must inform the others or his friend might die after eating those cookies. He quickly called Ying and Fang.

Blaze couldn't bite the cookie with his front teeth because of their hardness so he put it into his mouth. He felt weird but still took another cookie and put it into his mouth.