❤️‍🩹💐| The Concert |💄🎸

(This is an AU where Verosika and Barbie are dating)

No POV:

Verosika had been going on a tour around the human realm, and being the nice girlfriend she is she invited Barbie to join her. They slept in hotel after hotel, from state to state, from country to country. And even though they had to deal with creepy fans, all the hate and drama it still was a rather peaceful time shared between the two.

Barbie would stay backstage with Verosika while she got dressed, had her hair makeup done, practiced choreography and then before the show started she would go out into the crowd, sit in the first row and cheer her on. She would even prepare signs, flowers to throw on stage and memorise all the lyrics by heart. 

There relationship wasn't exactly..public, for all everyone knew they were just best friends and even when Barbie was in the crowd she blended in enough to just look like some number 1 fan.

Barbie POV:

I decided to go my separate ways from Verosika this afternoon to get some more supplies for signs and shit, I preferred to make a new one with a new message and new style each Concert. Even though her constant reminders that she was just happy for me to support her I could tell, even mid performance that she enjoyed it. She did seem to mind that I wouldn't be there while she was getting ready a bit, but she agreed as long as I made it to her show later tonight (which I obviously would've anyway). 

I made myself into an Kmart for some markers, a couple new signs, and stickers. I made my ways through the aisles grabbing any and every kind of decorative items I thought would stand out and that she would love. I went to place some rose vines for the border of a sign to notice my cart was now full to brim. Maybe that's enough for a few  more concerts, I chuckled to myself at the thought I had. 

I started making my way to the checkout when a Verosika Mayday  cap, caught my eye. It was placed on a shelf exactly in eyes view, in a pile of stuff where it didn't belong, practically calling me to grab it, Eh couldn't hurt. I grabbed it off the shelf thinking of Verosikas face when she sees me wearing this, yep definitely buying it.

I made it to the checkout line placing my items on the conveyor belt, I was finally done and now  bagging items as the guy, probably in late 40s was scanning them. "Heh, big fan of that popstar huh?" He picked up the cap swinging in front of me smirking, Werido. "Mhhm!" I tried avoiding eye contact with the guy as best as I could, which is easier said then done. "Yea you going to that concert tonight?"  "Uh yea! Front row seat tickets.."  "luckyyy~ That has a great  view! " The guy gave me a small smirk and wink as I rushed to finish packing up the rest of the stuff and sped walking out the door.

"Ugh is that dickhead always such a creep?! ThAt HaS a GrEaT vEiW ugh! I swear he-" I stopped in my tracks to see some flower shop Fiona's Floral And Fauna ! From our hands to your partners hearts!  That's really fucking corny, eh well she is dating a cob! 

I opened the doors and took in the  green and yellow details across the shop, it had wooden benches probably where they organise the flowers or whatever. I was paying much attention as I was scanning the room looking for something that Verosika would like, something that just some fan wouldn't think to give her. What caught my attention was some dusty pink tulips, mixed with some magenta orchids, all wrapped in a white cellophane with hot pink decorative designs. I snapped out of my daydream to remember I had to be back soon to make the concert. So I bought the flowers and a separate bag to hide the cap and them in, and called a cab to get back to stadium where the concert was being preformed.

Once she got to the stadium bc im not bothered to write that in

I took off the hood of my jumper off so the staff could recognise me, usually as soon as they see me they know im her 'Best friend' and let me in without much issue, usually. I waited in line and as soon as I made it to the front I looked at the bodyguard for a second to give them enough time to recognise me then I ran towards the entrance . To which the bodyguard caught me? "Now just where do you think you think you're going? I think I'm gonna need to see some tickets!" He was yelling it out loud trying to embarrass me.

"I'm trying to get through ok? Maybe you're new here but I'm Verosikas Gi-Best friend. Real smooth Barbie. "Oh let me guess you're one of those fan girls who thinks your Verosikas "BeSt FrIeNd" and you're her "NuMbEr OnE fAn". " The guy started lifting me up threatening me. "And I'm tired of people like you who think you're better than everybody else!  "So how about you go back to your little cardboard box on the side of the street you slu-" "Damian!"

No POV:

Verosika stood in front of the two taking in the scene, obviously pissed. People around them started filming and recording the interaction. The bodyguard (who was apparently called Damian) stood still frozen from shock that she came out from backstage to speak to him. "What are you doing standing there? Put her down asshole!" Verosika crossed her eyes glaring at the guy like she was trying to set him on fire as Damian nervously put Barbie down knowing the shit he got into.

 "Mamn I was just stopping her from getting in without a ticket! I wasn't going to harm h-" "She doesn't need a ticked shithead! She's my damn girlfriend!" Whispers and cameras clicking filled the space around them surprising everyone, Barbie was kinda shocked as well this is how she was telling the public that they had been dating. (wasn't complaining tho it was hot as fuck) "I'm sorry mamn I didn't know you two were in a... romantic relationsh-"  "I don't wanna fucking hear it kid! Look I'll deal with you later. Right now I have a show to preform!" Verosika just walked over to Barbie and picked her up carrying her in her arms going backstage.

"Barb where were you! The show starts in 15 minutes! Verosika didn't sound to angry she mostly sounded concerned to Barbie. "I uh go you these?" Barbie pulled out the flowers to show her while smiling awkwardly. "OH BARB!" Verosika has gleaming with joy while Hugging her tightly.

"How about you stay backstage this time ok? And we'll spend time with each other after the show, the autographs and the interviews we'll probably have to do after I kinda told everybody you are my girlfriend.."

I had to rewatch Barbies scenes just to get a good idea of how she acted like and I STILL do t think I got it right 😭😭. Also I completely rushed this so sorry