❤️‍🩹💐 | The Driving Test part 1 | 🪐💫

Blitzø POV:

Today was boring as fuck, woke up, went to work, did a TON of paperwork and  took care of a few clients. Now doing more paperwork. We didn't have any more clients for the day so I let Millie and her twink husband go home, turns out works a lot more boring without someone to make fun of. Lesson learned.

im kinda ready to go home at this point-*insert Blitzøs phone ringing*. Great now how can this day get any more shitty, what does Stolas want? ''Heyyy stolas, you know now isn't really a great time..'' ''oh dear am I disturbing you during a job?''  ''Uhh yea I very important one..(what the fuck blitzø you sound so stupid!''  

''Alright then I suppose I'll make this quick so you can get back to your job. My daughter, Octavia is having her driving test in a couple days and im unable to prepare her for it as I never learned myself. I was wondering if you could help her?'' 

"Look I don't know stolas. I'm very busy at work."    Yea I'm busy doing boring shitty paperwork "I suppose I could pay you for your services. I mean it would require you to take a day off wor-"  "DONE!"

I quickly ended the phone call, I mean it could be fun to teach some kid how to drive and miss a day of work. I should probably tell M&M about the changes to the schedule.

Moxxie POV:

Finally, some kind of day off with Millie. Even if it's just watching some mediocre movi- great the only half day I've had since forever gets interrupted by Blitzø. Satan, please tell me he isn't stalking us again. "Honey who is it?" Millie somehow sounded just as annoyed as me. "Uh it's Blitzø." I sounded a bit more grumpy then i thought I would. "Are we going back to work." "I don't know, give me second."

"What is it?" "Uh yeah so something... came up for me tomorrow and I won't be at work." Lucky bitch. "So what does this have to do with me?" " ah sorry mox I'll make it quick, probably want to get back to being pegged my your wife." Is he serious? " You and Mills can have the day off tomorrow, come into work if you want. But either way I'm not gonna be there." For once. " Ok I think me and Millie will have the day off. But why are we having one in the first plac-" Did he seriously just hang up?? 

Next day

Blitzø POV:

Stolas sent me a message with more info on what I was doing 

Good morning my darling Blitzy~                                                                                                                                                                   

Now if you could arrive at my palace at 9:30 AM  that'll be much appreciated! I've explained to Octavia what will happen, just let her have a bit of a drive around. Take her to get something to eat, introduce yourself.  Also please don't take personally the way she acts, she's just going through a bit of a phase. See you soon!

Maybe this won't be so bad. I checked the time, 8 AM. So I have like an hour to get ready that seems like enough. Walking into the kitchen I saw Loona on a stool eating toast with some more on a plate next to her. "AWWW LOONIE! Did you make that for me!" It isn't that hard nor take that long to make toast but It's the thought that counts I guess. "No? I made toast for myself and there was more left over. But this is for you.." Loonie pushed my horse mug towards me looking embarrassed. "We'll thank you Loonie!"  "Ugh don't call me that or i won't be so nice next time!"Ha typical Loona

"By the way I have to help Stolas kid with some driving lessons today. So you get to have yourself a well deserved day off!" " eh I might just go grab some coffee or hang with tex and his friends." I could barely understand her with her mouth full "sounds good Loonie toonie!" She just groaned at my response. Wait who's tex again?

I went to get dressed, I found something that I normally would wear, a red coat, a sleeveless shirt and some worn out jeans. Wait should I wear something fancy or just normal? I continued looking and found probably the most fancy thing I have, I nice jacked with jeans. Would this work for a first impression? Well I mean it isn't a first Impression I was her bodyguard at loo loo land, but we never really did talk face to face the whole time. Wouldn't it be awkward how the fact that i slept with her dad and sorta ruined her parents marriage? .....

Once I snapped back to reality I checked the time 9:15 OH SHIT. I decided to just go with the first option, don't think some teenager will really care what I wear. I got out of the room to see Loona washing some dishes so sweet of her. I just waved her goodbye while grabbing my keys placed on the bench by the front door and walked out the door.

 I re-checked the time 9:18 I rushed down to the van and shoved beside all the crap I had in there. I started driving to Stolas palace. 9:23 eh well Stolas won't mind if I'm a little late, I still sent him a quick message and just blamed me running late on traffic.

Ok so this is just a part one bc  I didn't want to add too much into one chapter also does anyone have any idea of when the full moon ep is coming out? I keep reading stolitz fanfics to prepare myself 😭😭