Chapter. 9

The Multi-ghoul lets out a sigh and tries his best to concentrate before getting interrupted by a knock on the door. "Yes?" He calls as he turns around and looks over to the door.

The door opens a bit, and a young Ghoul pokes his head into the room, smiling at Swiss. "Don't tell me you're slacking off today." He giggles as he walks into the room over to the Multi-ghoul.

"No, I'm not, Solis." Swiss sighs and rolls his eyes at the other as he watches him flop onto the couch. "Doing paperwork."

Solis is the Ghoul responsible for Swiss while he stays at this clergy. He is a 26 year old Fire-ghoul categorized as a Sun-ghoul and quite the friendly one. He seems to be around the same height as Rain, has ash grey skin that is littered with golden freckles and a few red spots, a red and a light blue eye, and dyed dreadlocks. His built is rather slim and almost fragile looking under the oversized hoodies he's wearing, despite him being pretty strong. He has an undercut with shoulder long. His pointy ears are both pirced as well as his white tail spade. A rip is clearly visible going through the spade from the side to nearly the middle, and the tip of it looks torn off. His horns are black and fairly small compared to the normal standard for Fire-ghoul horns.

Swiss gets along with the Sun-ghoul quite well since they both seem to be pretty easygoing and Solis being overly friendly with him and everyone in the clergy.

The Multi-ghoul doesn't know much about him, besides that he seems to have gone through a lot of shit, judging by his spade and the other scars on his skin, and that Solis grew up at this clergy ever since he was ten, which is why he knows literally everything about this building and everyone in it. Swiss also quickly understood not to mess with the other Ghoul ever since he saw him beat up a gone rough Ghoul who tried to attack a few kits.

"What are you doing here anyway?" The taller Ghoul asks with a raised eyebrow as he glances at Solis.

"I just wanted to come and complain." The young Ghoul shrugs as he sits up and looks at Swiss over the back of the couch.

"If this ends up with you burning something in this room again, I will throw you out the window." Swiss retorts with a deadpan expression.

"Out the window, it's a 6 story drop with a roof, not even 2 stories down. I could get hurt, but if I do it right, I will get away with nothing more than a few scratches." He grins and sticks his tongue out at the tall Ghoul. "And then I could just climb through a window or down the wall."

"You did this before, didn't you?" The Multi-ghoul asks as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Maybe." Solis shrugs before jumping off the couch. "Want me to get you away from the paperwork?" The Sun-ghoul asks with a small grin that shows his fangs.

"Yes, please-" The taller man groans while slumping against the back of the chair.

"Alright, done. Now, I know that you want to ask me something." He says as he crosses his arms in front of his chest. "You did for the past 3 days. What is it?"

Swiss lets out a sigh. "I wanted to ask if you can put in a good word for me with Meliandra and maybe get me to leave earlier?"

Solis's ears perk up, and he tilts his head to the side as a small grin appears on his lips. "You're missing him that much?"

"Of course I am." Swiss sighs heavily and drops his head against the desk. "I want to cuddle him again and kiss him and hold him and tell him everything is going to be okay and make sure that he is feeling okay and has comfort." The Multi-ghoul practically whines, the sight making the Sun-ghoul chuckle a bit.

"Okay, okay." He laughs softly as he walks over and pats Swiss's head. "I'll talk to Meli, and I promise you, we'll get this sorted out."

The taller man looks up at Solis with a grateful expression. "Thank you.. really.." He smiles gently. "And what did you want to complain about?" The older Ghoul sighs eventually, knowing he won't get away from the other Ghoul's rambling.