Ready for it?

The studio was buzzing with energy as Aurora De Luca, the critically acclaimed singer settled into her seat on the late-night talk show. The air seemed to hum with anticipation as Aurora took her place. The host, known for his laid-back charm, smiled warmly at the girl.

Aurora was wearing a sparkly heart shaped shirt and a skirt, the fabric shimmering subtly under the studio lights.  Her eyes, a mesmerizing shade of blue, twinkled with excitement and warmth as she engaged with the crowd.

"Aurora, it's great to have you here. Your latest album, HOT TO GO!, has been getting wonderful reviews. How does it feel to see such a positive response?"

Aurora beamed, her blonde catching the studio lights. "Oh, it's been amazing! I really love this album, so to hear people connecting with the music and enjoying it is such a nice feeling."

The audience cheered, and the host leaned in with a grin. "So in this album there is allot of inspiration drawn from pop and celebrity culture. Any celebrity crushes for you right now?

Aurora leaned back, laughing slightly at the question "Like maybe all of America right now, I have to say Caitlin Clark."

The host looked surprised. "Caitlin Clark? The basketball player?"

Aurora nodded, a smile forming on her lips "Yep, that's the one!"

The audience chuckled, with some people clapping in agreement.  "So, Caitlin's your celebrity crush right now?" the host teased.

"I have to admit it, I've been watching basketball highlights an alarming amount. "

The host raised an eyebrow. "Any chance we'll see a collaboration? Aurora De Luca featuring Caitlin Clark?"

Aurora's laughed at the question. "Watch it be an hour straight of me full on embarrassing myself in front of the current best basketball players of our time. The whole team is extremely talented." 

The studio was abuzz with laughter and applause as Aurora De Luca wrapped up her interview on the late-night show. 

"Well, Aurora, it's been a blast having you here tonight. Before we go, any final words for your fans out there?" Questioned the host.

 "Just a big thank you to everyone who's been listening to my music and supporting me!" 

AuroraDeLuca posted:

Liked by katemartin03, lanaperez and 33

Liked by katemartin03, lanaperez and 33.4M others

AuroraDeLuca Had the best time on the late night show! Thank you for all the love <3

View all comments

lanaperez devoured 

➥  AuroraDeLuca @lanaperez thanks babe 

oliviarodrigo love you!

➥ AuroraDeLuca @oliviarodrigo livv I miss u

username5678 she was so real for the Caitlin clark part

lanaperez I hear you basketball queen

AuroraDeLuca @lanaperez frfr

katemartinspam03 posted

liked by caitlinclark22 and 43 others

katemartinspam03 someone particularly liked tonights late night show interview 

View all comments

caitlinclark22 DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW