delicate

Aurora's room was adorned with books and music posters. Caitlin found herself there one afternoon, laying on the bed while Aurora busied herself with sorting through vinyl records.

"So, what's the big event you're talking about?" Caitlin asked, her eyes flicking curiously around the room.

Aurora continued looking through vinyl's, a concentrated expression on her face. "Oh, you know, just this fancy awards show thing coming up."

Caitlin raised an eyebrow, feigning nonchalance. "Hmm, sounds exciting. Who's the lucky person you're taking?"

Aurora smiled, her eyes dancing with playful intent while looking at Caitlin. " You if you feel like coming with me"

Caitlin's smile widened into a grin. "Wait, seriously? You want me to go with you?"

Aurora chuckled, her voice laced with amusement as she walked up to Caitlin, laying next to her on the bed. "yup, plus it's a chance to spend even more time with you"

Caitlin's heart fluttered at Aurora's words, pulling the girl closer to her. "Well then I might just have to come"

Aurora pressed a quick kiss on the brunette's lips before resting on her chest, a content smile on her lips.

The night of the award show was filled excitement. Aurora and Caitlin arrived together, turning heads on the red carpet. Aurora was stunning in a black dress that shimmered under the bright lights, her blonde hair cascading in loose waves. Beside her, Caitlin wore a matching black suit, her eyes fixed on Aurora with an admiring gaze.

Throughout the evening, as the awards were announced, Aurora's name rang out multiple times, eliciting thunderous applause. Caitlin was by her side, her hands constantly on Aurora, wether they on her waist or on her thighs.

Amidst the buzz of the event, Aurora and Caitlin found themselves at their table, leaning close to each other, too busy talking to acknowledge the flashing lights.

"You look incredible tonight," Caitlin said, her voice low and teasing.

Aurora chuckled, a blush tinting her cheeks. "Thank you, you look really good too"

Caitlin grinned, her eyes sparkling. "Did my best to impress you"

Aurora's heart skipped a beat. "Well, it's working."

As they mingled with other guests, Aurora's name was called to the stage multiple times. Each time, she graciously accepted her award, her speeches heartfelt and genuine.

"I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me out on 'HOT TO GO!' I couldn't have done it without Jack my amazing producer who has never once not showed up for me and my band who I love playing with on each show, thank you so much" Aurora smiled, her eyes sweeping over the audience. She paused, her gaze finding Caitlin's. "I'd also like to thank Cait who came with me here tonight and who's here to support me"

Caitlin's cheeks flushed, her smile radiant.

After the ceremony, Aurora and Caitlin retreated to a quieter area.

"You were amazing up there," Caitlin said, her arms around Aurora's waist and pulling her closer to her.

Aurora grinned, leaning her head on Caitlin's shoulder. "I'm so happy"

Caitlin's eyes softened, kissing her softly on her forehead "I'm glad".

Aurora's heart swelled with warmth. "I'm glad you're here with me tonight."

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara