I can see you

Aurora De Luca paced backstage, her nerves tingling with anticipation and a touch of anxiety. Tonight's concert felt different, and that was because Caitlin and her friend Kate were in the audience. Aurora desperately wanted to impress Caitlin, she couldn't help it. She had It bad for that girl.

Aurora wore a red mini skirt that accentuated her toned legs, paired with a leather black bikini top. This being one of her signature outfits, and she knew she looked great. 

The stage was illuminated by bright lights as Aurora De Luca confidently strode into the spotlight, greeted by the  cheers of the Iowa crowd.

"Hey Iowa! How's everyone doing tonight?" Aurora's voice rang out, genuine excitement shining in her eyes as she looked the enthusiastic audience.

The cheers grew louder, and Aurora's smile widened as she soaked in the atmosphere. 

"I'm glad" she said, laughing at the excited cheers.

As Aurora stood on stage, bathed in the warm glow of the spotlight, she caught sight of Caitlin and Kate in the front row. A small blush crept onto her cheeks as she smiled and waved at Caitlin, their eyes locking for a short moment. It was a rush of adrenaline, knowing that Caitlin was here, watching her perform. 

With a deep breath, Aurora turned back to her band, nodding subtly to signal the start of the first song. The opening chords of "Hot to Go" reverberated through the venue, and Aurora's voice filled the air, her eyes occasionally glancing towards Caitlin in the audience.

As the pulsating beat of the music filled the air, Aurora's body moved with infectious energy, perfectly syncing with the rhythm of the song.

 "I could be the one or your new addiction" 

Aurora's hips swayed effortlessly, her movements enticing and magnetic.

"It's all in my head, but I want non-fiction"

"I don't want the world, but I'll take this city" 

Aurora's feet glided across the stage, commanding attention with every step.

"Who can blame a girl? Call me hot, not pretty"

Her gaze swept across the audience, a smile on her lips while playing with her hair.

"Baby, do you like this beat? "

Aurora's body responded to the infectious rhythm, her hips swaying and hands gesturing playfully to the lyrics 

"I made it so you'd dance with me "

"It's like a hundred ninety-nine degrees " 

"When you're doing it with me, doing it with me"

"H-O-T-T-O-G-O, snap and clap and touch your toes"

Aurora's movements followed the lyrics of the song, snapping her fingers and clapping her hands in sync with the upbeat tempo.

"Raise your hands, now body roll, dance it out, you're hot to go" 

She encouraged the crowd to join in, raising their hands and mimicking her smooth body rolls, 

"H-O-T-T-O-G-O, snap and clap and touch your toes"

Aurora's  smile was contagious, as she continued to lead the audience in synchronized dance moves.

"Raise your hands, now body roll, H-O-T-T-O-G-O" 

"H-O-T-T-O-G-O"

Aurora emphasized each letter with playful gestures, drawing attention to the infectious rhythm of the song.