What was that?

"You came back! I guess you're imagining yourself as Kiara!"

"C'mon man! I am Kiara! Kitne baar batau?"
(C'mon man! I am Kiara! How many times do I have to tell you this?)

I chuckled hard and got up by taking her help. She took my arm and surrounded it around her neck and her other hand held my waist. She had her backpack and a book in her hand. Properly copying Kiara! Even the perfume she's wearing is of Kiara! How can someone copy another person this much? I laugh again.

"Did you inhale laughing gas or what? Tabhse hase jaa rhe ho!"
( Did you inhale laughing gas or what? Laughing since then!)

She asked me.

"Ah haa.. uss wajah se nahi.. kya hai na.. tumne abhi Jo perfume lagaya hai na.. woh exact Kiara ke perfume se match karti hai.. and you know what mujhe yeh kaise yaad hai?"
(Ah haa... Not because of that.. the thing is..  the perfume you are wearing right now is the same one as Kiara's... And you know how I remember it?)

She shrugged in a no.

"It's because of Holi, she was high on bhaang.. and I was the one handling her!"

As I said this, she looked at me directly.

"It's true!!!! You know what? She was so close to me! Her eyes! Uff!! Those ocean-like eyes!!! Kya hi tareef karu! Haha.. tareef karu kya uskii... Jisne.. usse hai banaya!"
(It's true!!! You know what? She was so close to me! Her eyes! Uff!! Those ocean-like eyes!! What should I praise! Haha.. should I praise the one who created her?)

I could hear her gulping audibly! Her veins on her neck are becoming prominent.

"Why are you nervous? You're not Kiara!"

I laugh again!

"When she was this close to me... I remembered her perfume... Lavender.. something..  I have loved it since my childhood! My mom used to wear Lavender! And since then.. I have not been able to forget that perfume!"

I said and looked towards her, she looked at me...

"When I picked her up on my back, even in that mud, those Holi colours, her perfume was so strong that it made me have more affection towards her... This is the first time I am feeling this... I have never felt this for anyone! I have been with so many girls... But a second closeness with her makes my heart beat like anything! Even when I am telling this... I am having butterflies in my stomach, my goosebumps... Do you know why?"

I asked her. She looked at me, and pushed my hand back to myself, making us both separate..

"Hostel aa gaya hai! You can go now!"
(The hostel has arrived! You can go now!)

Saying this she left the place. Why was she behaving like Kiara? These girls! I tell you! It's my fault in the first place! I am imagining anyone as Kiara and confessing everything I have inside me. Blaah.. I should just go and sleep! I need it!
.
I hear someone chuckling in a very soft voice behind me. Everything was pitch black in front of me, maybe because of this cloth which is tied around my eyes.  

"C'mon man... Don't run.. I'll catch you soon!"

I said and started running in the direction of the voice. I could hear the anklets' sound behind my back. I smiled, she's just behind me. As expected she tapped on my back and as she was about to run I held her hand and back hugged her.

"Look, I caught you!"

She just giggled and I could feel her nod. She turned around in my grip, her hands went around my head and she started opening the blindfold, I helped her in doing so and as it opened, she again ran from there escaping!

"Yeh cheating hai!!!"
(This is cheating!)

She just giggles.
That's when I could see her dress, she's wearing a white saree. Her hair opened, and looked so gorgeous when she was running. I had this colour in my hand which I wanted to put on her! I ran towards her and held her hand. She didn't turn towards me.

"I know tum blush kar rhi ho!"
(I know you are blushing!)

I pulled her close to me, still she was facing her back towards me. I so wanted to see her beautiful face. In a swift motion, I pulled her against the wall and stood keeping a minimum distance of 1 inch between us. Her white pallu came over my face, still stopping me to look at her. She chuckled looking at it while I sighed. Soon I removed the white cloth from my face and that's... That's when I saw the same chocolatey brown orbs, but this time it was layered with Kohl in it, she had a small bindi on her forehead, her cheeks having a pink tint due to our closeness which suited her face, and finally her lips which were pink, she had a small black dot just above her lips which made her look even more beautiful. My eyes went back to her eyes which were looking at me with the same amount of love which I had.

"Pakar toh Liya.. rangoge nahi?"
(You caught me... Won't you colour me?)

She asked, I smiled and looked down at my hands, it had the as same shade of pink colour as of her lips. I looked back at her and brushed it on my cheeks. She gave me a questioned look. I held her waist and came close to her. Our heart beats were so loud as if they were beating on speakers. I leaned towards her while she closed her eyes. I smiled looking at her nervousness and brushed my cheeks with hers. I could feel her smiling. After i was done, I looked at her, slowly she opened her eyes again.

"Rang diya..."
(Coloured you!)

"Apne rang se.."
(With your colour!)

I smiled at it and we both touched our forheads!
.
Abruptly I sat on my bed. I was sweating so much. Was that my dream? I pinched my hand and it hurt a lot! But I am in my room and I just got up! That means it was a dream. I looked at the mirror, my eyes were blood red. Side effects of waking up abruptly! But what was that? What kind of a dream was that? What's wrong with you Yash? You are dreaming about Kiara!!!! You're mad! You're totally crazy!!! You have to slap yourself a hundred times for this!!!!
I start slapping myself while counting..

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7--"

"Meri aur se bhi dosau aur maar Lena!"
(Slap yourself on my behalf too for a 200 times!)
.
.
.
TBC DO VOTE AND REVIEW