The Host's Rules

Salutations, esteemed host!

It is with great honor and responsibility that you have been selected as the next in line to become the observer of the upcoming two or three rounds of the thrilling killing games, with your continued participation dependent on your survival.

These rules have been meticulously crafted by The Overseer himself, Thomas Carpiniello, to ensure the utmost fairness and excitement throughout the duration of your tenure as The Observer:

1 |
Omniscient Oversight: As The Observer, you possess unparalleled insight into every facet of the games. Your role is to monitor and record all events with impartiality, ensuring that each participant adheres to the established guidelines.

2 |
Defected Intervention: Under no circumstances must you intervene with the occurrences throughout the killing game. The one and only exception is if the assassin or the murderer is able to contact you, and requests you to cover up any traces which could arbitrate with the schemes of the Clan of Homicide, also known as the Evil Team.  

3 |
Secrecy and Discretion: The integrity of the games relies on maintaining secrecy and discretion. As long as the clan survives, your identity as The Observer must remain concealed, allowing you to observe without influencing the outcomes directly. If you have been found to have revealed your identity, you will be immediately executed.

4 |
Adherence to Protocol: The established protocol and rules must be upheld at all times. Any deviation or violation must be addressed promptly and fairly, ensuring the integrity and continuity of the games.

5 |
Fateful Termination: In the extremely rare scenario where the killing game extends beyond two months without any participant casualties, the game will be therefore adjourned.

6 |
Elusive Implication: Any hints that are provided to the Detective in order to help them with their research should be hidden in a way that is close to impossible to find, but not completely impossible.

7 |
Death Count: A death is only acknowledged when a participant is fully gone; factors such as brain death and paralysis do not count as deaths as the human body is still functioning.

Embrace your role with diligence, integrity, and a keen eye for detail. The fate of the games rests in your hands, and your dedication to the craft of observation will be instrumental in shaping their legacy.