Details

Ok - so I've included a few things that change it up a little from what is currently expected of these entries.

First of all - this is NOT a family get-together between gods and demigods. The only demigod present will Perseus since the PJO books are written from his perspective.

Another thing is that this story takes place in the past - around about the time period in which Luke, Thalia and Annabeth are on the run together, before they reached camp.

Thirdly Percy has been taken from a future timeline - he's somewhere in his twenties and has come back with a single god from his time - Hades, who isn't present among the past gods because he hasn't got a permanent seat on the Olympian Council and is forced to stay away from Olympus proper.

Unfortunately, this work is going to have to be somewhat different to what is cannon since I haven't gotten around to reading book 4 or 5 of the Trails of Apollo series so this takes place in a setting in which everything that happened after Heroes of Olympus will not be touched, other than my personal head-cannons.

Finally, the attitudes that Percy will show throughout the story will reflect that he is older now, with a better grasp on who he is, what he's supposed to be, and what he is capable of. Again, these will be my personal head-cannons so if you don't like, don't read.