𝐢 ; 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

—— with each lick on my pussy going up and down, up and down, then around and around

—— with each lick on my pussy going up and down, up and down, then around and around. this pattern always threw me over the edge once i started to arch my back.

she roughly slammed two fingers in me making me scream out in pleasure. she was on demon mode and i was loving it.

knowing she shared an apartment with paige , aaliyah , and ice. made me love it even more. no one ever knew i was over here because i always snuck in and snuck out.

looking down to see that she was staring deep into my brown, yet hurt felt eyes. the only thing i could see was pure lust in hers.

the lust that i have been longing for this whole night. i've dreamt about this and extremely outnumbered of times. even prayed.... you heard me PRAYED!

here i was on the day my father died getting my pussy devoured by a girl who happened to be one of Uconn's very talented point guards. Kamorea Arnold.

to me she wasn't the talented freshman guard, to me she was a safe space. a person i go to for pleasure and the only person i put my personal attachment issues on.

after my father died my mother started abusing drugs very badly, i'm not talking about pills. meth. meth was a hard word for me to swallow knowing that's what ruined my childhood for most part.

with kk being in the closet with everyone but her family and teammates, no one really suspected anything out of the daily hangouts that occurred between us even the ones that happened more than once or twice a day.

we used our 'hangouts' to have sex. i wasn't a sex addict or anything but it let out a serious distraction that i desperately needed. my body started to crave kk more and more daily and she craved me too.

finding my car in the most busy spots on campus to get in a quickie. from car session make outs, or us getting it on in the basketball facility bathroom, library finger sessions. everything waved into a blur after every single 'hangout' session.

i tried to bury myself with school and practices , but in between all of my chaotic schedules kk seemed to always be the most important person on my mind.

"kk..." i moaned out gripping her freshly done hair. did i tell you how good she looked today. she got a new hairstyle and has been posting tiktok's ever since.

her fans which now called it her 'active era' since march madness had ended and so did basketball season.

"blazee" she mumbled into my pussy sending over 100 butterflies run through my stomach. i've always had an attraction to Kamorea but i never could act on it, after the first time we linked and she asked me what we were i had to be the to reply and say we are strictly sneaky links.

i started to close my pussy around her fingers like a fist because i was surely enough about to hit my climax.

she always found a way to make me mad. she quickly took her hands out and moved away from me making me let out a frustrated sigh.

the feeling washed away from my body now feeling the rise of anger. i was literally so close.

she got off the bed making me follow her with my eyes as she stripped down from her Uconn huskies shirt and jogger set. the thing i liked about kk was she wasn't into labels and she loved to switch. as much as i loved to receive i loved giving as well.

she knew i went crazy over her body. kk had a booty, nice defined muscles from basketball work outs, she had a nice chest and i always loved when she smiled at me.

her smile big and bright smile always made me genuinely happy, she always seemed like a happy person, but any happy person has problems of their own.

kk made her way back over to the me positioning her body in between my thick yet uncovered legs but holding herself up with her arms on the side of my shoulders.

as i connected our lips i felt kk smirk as she started to grip on my ass, it was a nice size but it definitely wasn't a gyatt.

i pulled away to just stare at her, she was truly a work of art and i don't think she understood that fully.

kk knew people thought she was attractive but she has never had someone call her beautiful, well not anymone besides her mother.

"kk do you know that you're beautiful?" i asked her while moving her hair and tilting my head to the right a little.

"you think i'm beautiful?" she questions before smiling. i just nod my head at her question.

she pecks my lips a few times and tries to move herself, she didn't think i seen her blush. i wrapped my legs around her torso and locked her in place.

as we connected our lips again i hear a loud gasp. we both stop and look at the door to see a shocked yet terrified paige bueckers standing there with a wide mouth look.

she closed her mouth giving a little frown at the corners of her small lips before shutting the door.

kk have me an 'im sorry' look i just sighed.

"i thought i locked that door." kk sighed and got up putting her clothes on. while i just sat there stuck. i truly couldn't move.

"blazee.. BLAZEE!" kk yelled snapping me out of my trance. i finally got up putting my clothes on and grabbing my phone before heading out her room door.

'fuck' i thought to myself before doing my walk of shame through the rest of the apartment. all of the times me and kk has fucked i've never felt a wave of embarrassment run all over me like this.

as i was walking out of the apartment elevator i felt my phone buzz and i look down at my imessage goes up. i always check them just incase someone needed something.

kamorea.
text me when you make it home safe.