𝐢𝐢 ; 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩

—— "you faggot nigger!" jenna came up to me me and she got in my face

   —— "you faggot nigger!" jenna came up to me me and she got in my face. i just know she's not going crazy because i tagged her out.

bitch it's practice. we are literally playing against each other..

"oh i'm the faggot?" i laughed. she slammed her helmet off and pushed me back. i'm not that big now. i weigh about a hundred and ten.

but i wasn't finna let this racist white hoe punk me. (sorry to anyone who's white)

so i swung at her chest. knocking the wind out of ole girl. i wasn't about to take my helmet off so i had to eat another way.

so i did what i knew best. go mode. my fist finally made their way to her face, and i kept going and going until the coach joe bitch ass eventually ran over to us and broke up it.

i was trying to reach for her again. "GIRLS!" coach yelled at us and i finally calmed down and caught my breath.

she was bleeding from her nose making me smile a little. i better be the last person she call a nigger. hell shouldn't have been called one at all.

i'm not gonna lie she hit me one good time in my chest but that's it. glad i kept this helmet on because if she fucked up my instal i would turned into teshki out this bitch.

she's only mad at me because she wa trying to get with kk and she turned her down saying i was her girlfriend. i did cuss kk out in the parking lot of whole foods because i knew it was start drama with my teammates.

after that i didn't speak to kk, i was already embarrassed from paige catching us, and to be honest i was falling for the girl.

i didn't want to her myself attached and i end up getting hurt in the end. that's why i always put a label on something before it starts.

"I QUIT!" i yelled and walked off the field. she got me fucked up and i promise i won't be on a team with someone who's racist or fake homophobic because she couldn't get the girl she wanted.

she can have kk i promise. wait i take that back i'll beat her ass everyday about kk.

as i get to my car and start blasting the air conditioning i just try to control my breathing, it takes a lot for me to get out of character. she pushed it to the edge.

i look at my phone and i try to resist the urge to call kk and tell her but i do it anyways i'm not going to tell her though.

the phone has rung like three times and as i was about to hang up she answered.

"hello?" she said confused.

"CONTROL YOUR BITCHES KAMOREA!" i yelled then hung up. i laugh to myself before seeing she started calling me again. i pulled out the gym and started my way to the dorms.

"god i need a nap." i flew back on my bed.

———

"blazee bring your ass on." kk walked back to the door dragging me to her room.

somehow i ended up at their dorm , don't ask me how but kk has a way with words. i've been craving for sex for a hot minute.

since i've been ignoring kk my little vibrator has to suffice but that wasn't enough. it couldn't make me go over the edge like kk did.

here iam scared to even be near kk. i've never seen the girl mad before hell i haven't seen kk upset at all.

as she get to her bed she stopped dragging me so i just stood there. i didn't want to move because bitch fuck me.

we were all going home soon because school was getting out in about a month.

what the hell ima do without kamoera.. use my vibrator? man hell nawl. i'll take that thirteen hour drive i promise.

she probably has a girlfriend or a sneaky link back home. shit i'm finna puke.

"so you ignore me for weeks and you suddenly call my phone and yelled out and i quote. 'control your bitches'." i giggled a little.

she stayed faced ne making me go silent. "ain't shit funny blazee, wassup with you?" she looked at me.

"nun." i shrugged looking around her room. she's changed it since i've been here maybe she's packing up?

"when i ask you a question you answer me." kk said lifting my chin. she wasn't that taller than me but she was enough for me to look up at her. i didn't even know she was in front of me. i was in my thoughts.

i just nodded trying to push my head down but she kept it up with her hands. i felt her connect our lips.

i started rubbing on her back as she deepened the kiss, we were fully making out at this point.

i pulled away and walked to her door locking it before i started to undress myself. i wanted this baddddd.

she started to kiss on my neck and i let out a small mown as my lips parted. ouuu she just knew my sweet spot.

her hands guide themselves down my body as she started playing with the hem of my shorts.

i pulled away from her body undressing. "i want to try something new." i said pulling on her hoodie.

she finally got the hint and took it off. "what you wanna try mama?" she tilted her head at me.

"lay back." i said pushing her on the freshly made bed. we're ruining this tonight.

i swiftly pulled off her shorts then her boxers seeing her nicley coated vagina.

oh she was wet huh?

i place a kiss all the way down her body until i got to her vagina placing one singular kiss on it then stripping from my panties.

spreading her legs wide before i placed my body between them.

"oh you tryna hunchhhhhh." she smirked.

"girl boo." i laughed before i alined our vagina's and started rocking. she threw her head back making me drop mines as i moan.

oh yeah she was in for a ride alright....

authors note.
i wasn't going to update for another three years but my boss let me off work early today so .. hehe