𝐢𝐢𝐢 ; 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐞 𝟐

—— "ima smack your dumbass answer the damn phone kamorea!" i slightly yelled after the automatic beep went off

    —— "ima smack your dumbass answer the damn phone kamorea!" i slightly yelled after the automatic beep went off. it's been three days since the last time i've spoken to kk.

after we had our normal link things went to normal well so i thought.

we normally didn't talk for. a day or two and that was okay we weren't necessarily friends you would say. but three days? she's out of her fucking mind.

i sighed slamming my body into my bed. life's been so shit lately, i can never catch a break for anything.

as soon as i close my eyes this bitch wanna bust up in here like the feds on 86. like damn are you swat?

"aye let's go to the fairgrounds!" urica widely smiled.

okay she's being a little weird, this bitch never wants to go anywhere. must be going to see a man.

"no." i rolled over on my stomach. i wasn't in the mood to do shit at the moment.

if kk would call me back i'll jump off the roof and do any activity that was man written.

"you can't just sit in bed and sulk all your feelings away, bitch fuck kk." she laughed.

"i wish i could." i sighed.

"okay enough. come onnnn let's go." urica said pulling me out of bed. i don't want to do shit until kk calls or even texts me back.

"get yourself together and let's go find you a stud."

"maybe paige bueckers." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"okay no, i don't want no white girl let alone another basketball player let alone the girl who caught me and kk fucking." i sighed walking into the bathroom.

"wait she caught y'all having sex??? my baby sweet jesus !" she dramatically walked out.

i turned on the shower putting it to the hottest temperature before stepping in and letting the steam build up in the bathroom.

"about damn time." urica groaned as she jumped up from my bed. bitch you don't have to be extra about it.

i didn't even take that long, maybe thirty minutes maximum.

after we literally sped to the fairgrounds we got out the car, well i flew out of it. almost lost my life riding with her.

as we were laughing about the most horrible driving experience i suddenly looked up to see kk laughing at someone but i couldn't make out who.