Adventure to the Emperor

They were all together and safe on the Sawhorse as he rode along fast on the way to the west. This was until the crew came upon a flowing river and Tip shouted at Sawhorse " Stop, you are about to run into the-"

But before Tip could finish his sentence, the horse ran straight into the river, leaving everyone aboard including himself wet.

" you idiot " shouted Tip.

Sawhorse replied " what is idiot?"

The boy told him angrily " I only use that word when i get angry at someone ".

" well then you are a idiot, how was I supposed to know to stop. You told me the word was woah." Said the Sawhorse in defense holding the passengers.

By now it was nightfall and the stars in the sky reflected on the river as well as the bright full mood. This is how they were able to see each other.

Tip then said calmly " I'm sorry sawhorse I am in the wrong. Just paddle your legs back and forth to shore it's not far".

He did this quickly but the water was rocking everyone back and forth as they got closer and closer to the shore. This was so chaotic that Jack ended up bouncing uncontrollably and in a blink of an eye, Jack's head fell off and tumbled into the water.

" oh no, Jack" said Scarecrow.

Sawhorse replied " serves him right" then paddled faster. Then when they reached shore, Tip used all of his might to tear the rope apart. He freed himself, the Scarecrow, and the lifeless body of Jack Pumpkinhead.

Scarecrow fell on the grass, laying on the ground while his body was wet and shaped very lumpy from the straw. He spoke " I cannot move, I must lye here and get dry. I'm all soaked".

Tip said " yes your majesty. Sawhorse" he now uttered looking at the wooden figure " we have to find Jack".

" you can find him yourself " he responded " that Pumpkinhead can't seem to keep himself out of foolishness ".

Tip told the horse " do not blame Jack, we already established that this is my fault. I will go and look for him myself". The boy then wandered off down the river in the night to search for the head of Jack.

He ventured on down the stream wondering what could've happened to his poor comrade. If the pumpkin would be dashed to pieces if it ever came in contact with a stone. On and on he looked until he finally came upon a pumpkin floating in the water.

 On and on he looked until he finally came upon a pumpkin floating in the water