The Gump to the South

" it looks as if we are trapped" said Sawhorse

Woggle Bug returned " indeed we are trapped here in this room ".

Scarecrow then followed " this is true. Seems as if we are the intruders and Jinjur is the Queen".

The bug returned " that cannot be. The Wizard left you the throne for a reason".

" actually" the straw man said " I always felt like if we never discovered his secret of being a humbug, Oz would still be here". 

Tin Man spoke to his friend " but now he's not. We have to stop Jinjur before things get worse".

" and before she gathers Mombi" chipped in Tip " who knows those two may be plotting to rule Oz together ".

Sawhorse spoke " if she does catch us, we are dead for sure. It was nice knowing all of you" .

Woggle Bug followed " she's going to slay me without a doubt as well".

Tip said to them loudly " please, can all of you stop speaking in that sorrow manner. This hasn't happened. We just need to escape ".

" and go where dad?" Asked Jack "  even if we do leave, what will be our next move? This seems like the end".

Then the Tin Woodman spoke " I have an idea".

" what is it my good friend ?" Asked the straw man.

He continued " if Jinjur has a witch on her side then so should we. We should go to the Quadlings and ask Glinda the Good Witch of The South for help against the girl and Mombi".

Scarecrow jumped " that's a marvelous idea Tin Man

Scarecrow jumped " that's a marvelous idea Tin Man. She is the most powerful witch in Oz".

" but one problem stands in our way" said Jack " we need to escape but there is no way out that we won't interfere with the army of revolt".

Tip said " well we can't leave by foot, we'll surely be caught".

Scarecrow walked to a corner and looked out the window into the beautiful sky, thinking of a plan for them to head south. He then said happily " if we can't leave by foot then the only choice is to leave by air".

" none of us can fly" said Tip.

" true " said The Scarecrow " but if we can somehow fly away from the city, it'll be our only option to get away freely. The Wizard left in a hot air balloon so we just need to fly".