Office Romance

Jungkook sat at his desk, his gaze lingering on Sana as she navigated through the office with an air of confidence that never failed to captivate him.

Jungkook: *muttering to himself* "She's always so... impressive."

Despite his best efforts to subtly show his affections, Sana remained oblivious, immersed in her role as team leader. Jungkook often found himself going out of his way to assist her, hoping she would notice his efforts.

Jungkook: "Hey, Sana, do you need any help with those reports?"

Sana: "Oh, thanks, Jungkook. That would be great."

As they worked side by side, Jungkook couldn't help but steal glances at Sana, admiring her focus and determination.

Jungkook: "You're doing an amazing job, Sana."

Sana: *smiling* "Thanks, Jungkook. I appreciate your help."

But then, rumors began to circulate about Sana and the CEO, whispers that shattered Jungkook's hopes.

Colleague: "Did you hear about Sana and the CEO? I heard they've been spending a lot of time together."

Heartbroken, Jungkook distanced himself from Sana, the pain of unrequited love weighing heavily on his shoulders.

Sana: "Jungkook, is everything okay? You've been acting differently lately."

Jungkook: *forcing a smile* "Yeah, I'm fine. Just busy."

Determined to confront him, Sana suggested they have dinner together as colleagues.

Sana: "Let's grab dinner after work. It'll be a nice break for everyone."

Jungkook: *hesitant* "Sure, sounds good."

They ended up at a bustling restaurant with their colleagues, the atmosphere filled with laughter and chatter.

Colleague: "Cheers to a successful week!"

As the night progressed, drinks flowed freely, and Jungkook found himself more intoxicated than he had intended.

Jungkook: *slurring* "Sana, you're amazing. I've always... liked you."

Sana: *surprised* "Jungkook, are you okay?"

Concerned, Sana tried to help Jungkook sober up, guiding him outside for some fresh air.

Sana: "Let's get you home, Jungkook."

But as they walked, Jungkook's words echoed in her mind, stirring something deep within her.

Sana: *to herself* "Maybe I've been blind to what's been right in front of me all along..."

With newfound clarity, Sana made a silent vow to listen to her heart, knowing that Jungkook had been there all along, patiently waiting for her to see him.