Mina and her shenanigans

As snobby as the parents were, their children weren't nearly as bad.

"Hey." chirped Seowoo, waving as she arrived at the tables, away from the adults.

A blonde-haired and brunette turned around and waved back, "hey Seowoo, how have you been? I like your dress." the blonde grinned.

"Thanks, Jiwoo. I've been well. Hi Seyung, how are you?"

The brunette smiled, "I've been well too."

"Also where are the others?" Seowoo asked looking around.

Jiwoo gestured to the tables over by the pillars and made a glass with her hand, pretending to drink from it.

"Probably drinking." she giggled.

"Of course they are." Seowoo rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Sit here and let's talk while we wait for the others." grinned Jiwoo, patting a red velvet chair.

"I barely managed to get away from the adults."

"They're so annoying, and they treat us like kids; we're literally in our 20s!" Seyung snorted.

"I know right. All they talk about is money." Seowoo rolled her eyes in the direction of the long table.

"For real though."

"Anyways, how's university been for you, Jiwoo?"

"It's been alright, very busy though," she laughed, "constant work to do, always having new projects. But I think it'll be worth it in the end."

"You're studying architecture, right?" Seyung added.

"Yes, I've always been fond of designing buildings." she beamed.

"I remember about 10 years ago, when we first met, you were drawing quietly in the corner," Seowoo smiled, "I thought you were so good at drawing, glad to see you've found a career path that involves your passion."

Before Jiwoo could respond, a very tipsy young woman wearing a green sparkly dress sluggishly walked over to them, arms held by a taller young man with fluffy brown hair.

"Jaesung-ah, did Dahyun drink too much?" Seyung asked in concern.

He nodded, before sitting Dahyun down on one of the red velvet chairs.

They were followed by 2 tall young women, in matching red dresses paired with black heels; the Seo twins, Mina and Minyoung

"Hello, how are you guys? Jiwoo, I love the new hair, Seowoo, your dress really suits you, Seyung, the makeup is on point!"

"Thank you, I've been good, Minyoung." the trio said in unison. They looked at each other for a few seconds and then let out a laugh.

"Dahyun did get quite drunk." Mina said with a nervous chuckle, suspiciously looking around.

Seowoo rolled her eyes and laughed.

Mina had the highest alcohol tolerance out of all of them; she could take 10 shots, which still to this day blew Seowoo's mind. But she'd challenge others to take as many shots as they can until they were throwing up, Dahyun being an unfortunate victim.

"Sure Mina, we all know." laughed Minyoung from beside her.

The guy that was sitting beside Dahyun for support is Jaesung; he stays sober and looks after everyone.

Seyung was a big partygoer, but she usually drank a glass or two of champagne. Everybody has a good time when she's around.

Minyoung was pretty good with alcohol just like her twin. She prefers soju, could drink a bottle of it before getting drunk.

Jiwoo on the other hand, wasn't as strong; she could only take 2 shots before she becomes nauseous, but she still had a good time being the sober one. However, she did like to participate in Mina's challenges, despite being a weak drinker.

"Oh, come on, Dahyun got a bit carried away." laughed Mina.

"Nngh I want to drink moreee." whined Dahyun, tugging at Jaesung's suit jacket.

"See?"

Everyone burst into laughter.

"So, does anybody want to play a game?" Mina asked.

_____ _____ _____

author note:

hey how are you?

i want to learn to crotchet but idk where to start like what should i make?

also dahyun and mina in this story aren't the twice members, despite having the same names, so please dont complain if their character isnt matching with dahyun and mina irl

byee love ya<3