Chapter 4

Ruhaan's pov:

I stepped inside the office and everyone quickly bowed infront of me leaving my way.

But I was lost in some other thoughts more precisely in someone's thought.

I reached my cabin and quickly called Vivaan to get the information of my butterfly. Suddenly the door opened and Vivaan appeared whining.

"Why didn't you wait for me I was -" I interrupted in between.

"Just shut the fuck up and listen to me carefully. I want you to find the cctv footage of the traffic were stuck in a few minutes ago and all the information about the girl who stopped beside my car." I told him in a serious tone.

"Ok I'll do that but....wait...what! did you just mentioned a girl?" He asked getting all shocked.

"Yes, any problem?" I said not giving a damn about his reactions...ugh I'm done with his overacting.

"Why would I have any problem?
It's just that you never mentioned any girl before like this" he said getting serious.

"Yeah but she's not any girl...
teri hone wali bhabhi hai toh tameez se thoda" I warned and his eyes widened "Kya...ye kab hua aur kaise" he shouted.

(She's your to be sister in law so speak a little respectfully.)

(What...when did this happened and how)

"You don't need to know that just do as I say and find out each and everything in just 10 minutes"I ordered.

"Sharam nhi aati tujhe mere saamne meri sautan ki baat krte hue" he said and started sulking.

(Aren't you ashamed of speaking about my co-wife in front of me)

"Just do as I said or I'll kick you out right now" I warned pointing my index finger towards him.

He went outside my cabin and I was again lost in her thoughts just wanting to drown in her captivating brown almond eyes.

______________

10 minutes later...

My phone pinged with a message. I picked it up to see Vivaan's name on it and my lips curled up forming a smirk. Be ready to be mine butterfly.

As I opened the message all her detail showed up
_

__________________________________

Name - Inaayat Singhania
Age - 22 years

ather's name - Vikram Singhania
Mother's name - Isha Singhania
Relationship status - Single
Working status - Currently employed at Rajwansh Enterprises

Contact no. - ***792***
Instagram I'd: inaayat_singhania

(Below it some of her pictures
were also attached)

(Below it some of her pictures were also attached)