Chapter 9

Ruhaan's pov:

"What if she don't like it?"
I asked while spreading the rose petals on the floor of my cabin.

"Bhai tujhe yaad h na tu kon h like I can't believe ke jis aadmi har insaan darta h us aadmi ek chote se proposal ki wajah se nervousness ho rhi hai wahhhh" Vivaan said dramatically setting up the candles.

(Bro do you remember who you are like I can't believe the man whom every human being is afraid of that man is getting nervous just because of a small proposal.)

"Oh please shut up and do it fastly. I literally swear If she came before all the decoration is done then you are the one who's going to be end up dead" I warned and continued doing my work.

Yeah I'm decorating my own cabin like a bride all by myself because I can't let anybody see this side of mine except for a few.
Today finally I'm going to confess because I don't want to lose my butterfly at any cost or to be honest I can't wait anymore I just want to make her mine.

"What if she don't like it?" I again asked fixing up the lamps.

"Why are you so worried, I'm sure she'd love everything you do from your heart I know that" said Vivaan keep a hand on my shoulder reassuring me.

DONE!

I said and looked at all the decorations.

I decided to decorate it with with white roses as they are my Aayat's favourite

"Now do one thing just pick all the extra trash and clean the place properly without ruining the decoration" I ordered him and started to help him with clean.

Aayat ke liye kuch bhi.

We were about to finish cleaning but my phone started ringing. I picked it up to see it was a vedio call from Ahaan.

I quickly received the call "Bhai aap wapas kab aa rhe hoooo!!?" Ahaan almost screamed.

(Bro when are you coming back?)

I was about to reply till then Vivaan snatched the iPad from my hand "tera bhai toh ab teri bhabi ke saath hi wapas aayega"
he said giving me a mischievous smirk.

(Your brother will now return with your sister in law)

I again snatched the iPad from his hands "safaai kar pehle"

(Do the cleaning first)

He scowled and started dusting.

"Ruhaan kya ye sach hai...tum meri bahu lekar aa rhe ho?" ma excitingly said coming from behind Ahaan.

(Ruhaan is it true....are you really bringing my daughter in law)

"Uske liye pehle apki bahu ko raazi hona padega na aunty" Vivaan again shouted while cleaning from behind.