"mahi"

I am mahi Soni my parents give this name to me because they wanted me to do something big in my life and be a self-made girl with strong identity the meaning of my name is " union of heaven and earth" which is actually a unique name but somehow, I feel like a curse. 

After my parents' death in a car accident, I've seen their bodies by myself and couldn't say anything because the view was so horrible. their faces are crushed, my mother's right arm is twisted backwards, and her one eye is gone it's as if someone dig their fingers and snap out the eyeball my father is in a miserable state too, his neck is half cracked and his both legs are broken and twisted upwards.

Witnessing all this that actually traumatizing, my whole world flips upside-down. from that very moment me and my big brother continue to live our life with that trauma but guess not it's only me who is in trauma and feeling all the shit at once, it was so dumb of me to think that my brother is also sad about our parents' death.  After a whole year he initiates some inappropriate actions towards me.

my brother is married to a very polite girl she is really like an angle. my brother never deserves her just a month ago she left him because my brother often come drunk at home and beat her brutally and satisfy his physical needs only. after she left our house maybe she is living peacefully at her parents' house and will never have to endure all the shit that she went through here with my brother.  

after my sister in low left my brother starts to drink every day and starts to come home drunk and makes some moves on me, he thinks that I'm the one who help her leave from here. that's true. every time when he came home drunk, I just lock myself in my room just to protect myself, but, that day, maybe the luck is not on my side he came home early and held me tightly, I'm in the kitchen cooking food for us both. he grabbed me and forcing himself on me trying to unblock my pants. I was so terrified; he begins to rip off my shirt that I was wearing. don't know where the fuck I got the strength, I pick up the knife and stab it on his hand, he backs off, I was hitting him so brutally that he couldn't even protect himself.  

after some min. I stopped and looked at him, I actually make him half dead. I got scared and hurriedly run to pack my beg and pick my tech devices put them in the beg and stole some money from my house. by the time I'm done doing this he was lying on the floor like a dead body, when I was about to leave the house, I heard a loud groan. I didn't look back and just left leaving him there in all pain and suffering. 

I hurriedly went to the train station and took the very first train which leave me here in Bangalore. currently standing here on Bangalore station in neat clothes which I changed in train because the old ones that I was wearing was all ripped. went out of the station gate and took a taxi " please take me to a hotel which is good and cheap " I said to the taxi driver. " Okay, are you new here? you ran out of your house?" the driver said. he is looking at me with concerned eyes. I didn't reply of any of his questions, he went silent and left me to the hotel. 

I finally got a place to live temporarily but I need to find a job real soon to cover my all expenses because the money I have right now was not going to be enough for me in near future. I sat down on the bed looking at myself in mirror, which was stick on the wall, after some min. I fell asleep without even realizing.  I woke up in morning because of the loud sound of my mobile phone, it was my friend, I pick the call and answer "hello" on the other side of the phone the girl scream "where are you, I'm here to meet you but your brother said you stole some stuff and ran away and on top of that your brother is in a very bad shape. what happen and tell me where the fuck are you MAHI !?". I said " I'm in Bangalore and never go to my house if you don't want to get repped I'll tell you later about it all, don't worry about me "I hung up the call and direct went to the bathroom.  

3 hours later:

I was sitting on the bed and making an account on "LinkedIn". I was not really qualified for these kinds of jobs because I didn't get the higher education. after 12th my parents refuse to send me anywhere, so I end up perusing b.com. it's actually goanna be hard to get a job in tech field, but I still want to try, as I end up making my account, I put aside the laptop and call my mama (my mother's brother) " hello, mama ji how are you doing?" I asked as he pick up the call " I'm fine beta (daughter) how are you doing? is everything all right at home? do you want my help in anything? " He said concerned. I told him everything over the phone and he said, " don't worry I have a friend there who will arrange a house for you to live, if you need me for anything then just tell me no need to hesitate okay?" he said, assuring me that he is here for me, I feel a little relived but didn't ask for any help " thankyou mama ji " I said and then he cut the call.

After the time went by and some 3 days passed, I have 90000 rupees left from what I have bought here with me, my phone ring with sudden voice I turn and pick my phone, an unknown number showing on the screen I hesitantly pick up the call, a girl speaking on the other side of the phone very politely " is this mahi Sony?" she asked. " Yeah, who are you?" I asked. she replied in her gentle voice again " I'm Anaya from FMB company, I called to aware you about your interview next Monday time 10:00 a.m. sharp, have a nice day " and she cut the call being rude. so basically, I have an interview and I'm going there in my old-fashioned cloths, anyways I have no another option though. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of the chapter writing another one soon :)