call from Asha

"Another day, don't say sad things"

" So far away don't say anything"

the quote, which is written in my dairy. I'm in my room sitting on the bed having my dairy in my hands and staring at the quote. 

I have a habit of writing my all-bad memories in my dairy since I was in my teenage. some bad things have started when I was 15 and now, I'm 22. from the age of 15 my brother and I have so many disagreements, I begin to hate him since then. 

I started dairy writing because I'm slowly going deeper in dark feeling all fucking emotions at same time started feeling numb but can't do anything to get rid of it, that's the time when I get this anxiety disorder.

I closed my dairy get up from the bed and went to the kitchen, for making some instant noodles because this is the only food that I can buy after paying off the rent of this house. I don't like that landlord he asks for advance rent and if you don't pay in advance, he won't allow you to live. what kind of bullshit is this. if I wouldn't have to pay the rent in advance, I'm surely having a good, delicious food. 

(ding dong) the doorbell rang "who could it be nobody knows about me living here expect one but she is busy right now so it can't be her, AAH!! how much bad this Sunday can be." I opened the door and there is her "mahi my bestie how are you?" having a big bag in her right hand and a purse in left. all smiling and cheered up and looking at me with her big gleaming eyes. "Kavya, what are you doing here? you said you are busy these days?" I asked her, being all happy and surprised. "What kind of behavior is this to greet your gust. HUH! come on move aside let me in first I'll tell you everything." said playfully, I can see her eyes all puffy. she is really staying up late maybe.

she came in and rest herself on the sofa, placing the big bag on the table in front. I sat beside her, she opened the bag and take out two cans of liquor. she then looks at me and smile ear to ear, she opened the cans and handed me one, I held the can she gave me in my hand and look at her, she started. "I was stuck on someone and that guy he is so handsome. when I look at him it felt like I'm in a total different universe, my heart filled with happiness when I'm around him" 

"are you in love by any chance?"

"I....am " she said being all shy and flush

"ooh god that's amazing! did he know about this?"

"NO...I have no courage to tell him like that I should just keep it to myself "

"what are you talking about. if you are sure about your feelings just tell him but first observe if he is also into you how he treats you and how he treats others"

"yeah you are right...I've made right decision to come to you for this"

she said and her face returned to all happy again.! rang.... rang! my phone buzz " hey just a moment" I said to her, leaving her there all alone. I went near the window and pick up the call " hello " the voice come from the other side of the phone. " Yes, Asha aunty" I said a little worried and making assumptions of what she might going to say further. my wait ended and she finally spoke " beta, I called you to tell you about wedding" with that said she continue " I showed the kundili to the Maharaj and he declared date of the marriage, next month date 23 may". her was so gentle and motherly.

"Umm...aunty can't the date extant a bit"

"Beta this is the last date of this year if we can't do this marriage on that date it'll have to be postponed till next year, we all are waiting for you to get married to Vikram my son, you know he is so lucky to be having a wife like you" she proclaimed.

I just said "OKAY" to her, and she hung up on me, being all down after this I went to the living room kavya look at me and ask," who was it?"  I didn't say anything and just hug her. she doesn't push me away just looking at me with all concerned. I think she also know that I need someone to relay on. after some minutes of hug, I parted away and told her about all this. at first, she is pissed off but then clam down a bit and said "okay, look if you step into this then just finish it. but who is it?". 

"it's the CEO of FNB enterprise?"

"What!! little bitch what are you warring about after marring him you know that you'll be rich and have everything that you want don't worry it'll all be fine just cheer up"

"you didn't hear the rumors about him spreading all over."

"what! wat kind of rumors?"

"they said he is very short tempered, can't accept any mistakes, all rude and bossy, and he did not think twice before killing a person"

"hey sounds horrific. but know these are just rumors, nobody knows if the rumors are true or not. don't worry so much. let's have a drink"    

after all this conversation we drink some more cans of beer I was wasted in just one can, but I still drink 2 more just to forget all tension and for once live all of me because the life waiting for me ahead is going to be more difficult and I know it. there are lot of questions that I wanted to ask but who do I ask these, who is going to reply to me when here is no one to answer all this. maybe with time everything will be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bye bye  <3