she is gone

the door slightly open with the sound of "err!!". around 11-12, men enter the main room with Vikram Varma. every one of them is wearing a tuxedo. some are wearing black, and some are brown. Vikram is wearing a royal blue tuxedo with a white shirt and brown tie decorated with a golden tie pin. the pin is made of gold. A red ruby was attached to it. 

I was standing in the middle of the room when Vikram spotted me standing there with no sense, staring at them with wide eyes. he gave a signal to Kapil and stalked towards me. Vikram's face was irritated, and his eyes were as dark as possible. with every step, he gets closer to me and with every step he takes my body can feel chills in my spine. his eyes were like drilling a hole in my body. he stopped a step ahead of me, he suddenly grabbed my wrist locking his gaze on my eyes.

[what the hell is he trying to do, it's hurting me] trying to get myself free from his hold, but with every attempt his hold got stronger on my wrist, it's almost like just a little more force and it would break. My eyes unknowingly filled with tears, and a drop rolled down my cheek. as soon as the tear left my eyes, he left my hand. my wrist was all red and stinging, I rubbed my wrist with my other hand and looked at him, he was already staring at me but this time his gaze was not as dark as it was before "Go to the bedroom and don't leave that room unless I say so" his words came out harsh and dominating. he said and I obeyed because I had no choice at that moment.

 Vikram's Pov:

house meeting room ...

"Boss, these 5 are new to this meeting and 3 of them come with old K," said Kapil in a serious voice "and 2 of them come with Mr. Miller". As Kapil was done speaking, "Boss we'll try our hardest to work as you want" said all 5 boys in sync.  a slight smirk form unknowingly on my lips. [ look at them all energetic, let's see how far they can work or get killed. I would love to watch the show, even though I don't trust any of them] "Don't waste time on this nonsense. Tell me about the progress" I said, in a demanding tone. 

"MR. monster the item is ready and fully loaded just arriving is left, I'll take care of it all, maybe two days would be enough." said old K., and the three boys he brought with him just nodded in agreement. "MR. monster I have a question, can I ask? " Said Jacob one of the main members of this organization. (There are these 4 members who are known as closest to Monster,
1. Vihan Mittal,
 2. Ray Miller,
 3. Jacob Winters,
 4. old K aka Kavin) "
I just nodded at what Jacob said. As he got permission to ask, his question. he began "What is the name of the drug?" he added, "There are police everywhere after that queen gang was caught by them, how we'll bring it to us in no time old K?". old K was shocked hearing this information, his face was as pale as possible. I looked at old k with doubtful eyes. everybody was staring at him, and Old K was sweating heavily, " I'm well aware a....about this b... but I...I... I. Promise MR. monster I'll do my work " he ended his statement with all shivering in his voice. " Are you sure old k? Now you are all sweating and shivering, can't even be able to speak properly" said Vihan Mittal. Old K was all nervous and the three boys he brought with him were stealing glances with everyone in the room. "Mr. Monster, please believe me I'll finish it I swear!!" he pleads. 

I took a glance at him and just nodded my head in agreement. when he sees me nodding, he seems calmer than before. every other member in the room looking at me with doubtful eyes. " Mr. Monster I don't think it's good to trust him right now because after all knowing everything, he is trying to stab our back!" Ray Miller said, his voice filled with anger and frustration, while saying this he stood up from his chair. his one hand slammed on the table and the other in the air. "Miller it's not good to judge people this quick," I said. my voice came out surprisingly smooth. Ray Miller set on his chair back, his face was being all red and his eyes were filled with annoyance.

"We are going to sell this new drug by name sweet lullaby. any other questions?" I asked. Jacob shakes his head, and we begin again with our meeting continue. the meeting lasts another 3 hours. every 30 min this room went quiet and some unknown tension filled in the room. but old k's behavior was noticeable today, he is talking nonsense a lot as if he is trying to hide something or trying to steal something. I can tell just by looking at his hands, they are shaking nonstop, and he is fidgeting them. " Dismiss." I spoke and everyone started to leave their chairs "Vihan, Ray stop" I ordered them, they stopped where they were standing and everyone else left. the two boys who came with Miller are gone too. 

"Vihan, Ray keep an eye on old k, he is planning something behind our back" as I finished speaking. Ray's eyes were sparkling "Boss I told you earlier," said Ray Miller exited "mm, now leave" I ended the conversation and walked out of the meeting room. Kapil walked beside me scrolling the tablet screen." go back to the company " I ordered him and he left saying, "Yes boss". 

I went straight to the bedroom where I told her to be. but when I opened the door, she was not in there.......................     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

bye bye:)