Chapter 14 Home

Scootaloo let out a sigh of relief as Canterlot disappeared into the distance. " Next stop ponyvill." The conductor states. A few minutes later the train stopped at the station and Scootaloo galloped off the train and galloped off to the only home she had ever known. " Scootaloo welcome home we missed you." Mrs Hartwell says as she trots out of her office " Thanks Mrs Hartwell it's good to be home." Scootaloo says with a bright smile as she trots to her room and settles down on her bed " Finally home." Scootaloo smiles, " Hey Scootaloo it's time for dinner." Mrs Hartwell says poking her head into the room. " Thank you Mrs. Hartwell I'll be there in a minute," Scootaloo says as she jumps out of bed, washes her hooves, and trots over to the dining room. " This looks delicious as always Mrs Hartwell." Scootaloo says " Thank you Scootaloo." Mrs. Hartwell says as she takes her seat at the head of the table " Scootaloo we missed having you" Mrs Hartwell says with a smile on her face. " I missed being here and believe me I will never be leaving again," Scootaloo says. Once dinner had concluded Scootaloo took her plate to the dishwashing place and said " Mrs Hartwell may I do the dishes tonight?" Scootaloo asks "Of course!" Mrs Hartwell says with a smile as she heads towards her office. Taking the tub of plates scootaloo headed over and began scrubbing the dishes. "Finally home," Scootaloo says as she finishes up heads back to her room, and closes her eyes. The next day dawned bright and sunny " Scootaloo there are people here to see you." Mrs Hartwell says with a smile. Scootaloo follows Mrs. Hartwell down the hall and into her office where two ponies were waiting. " Snap shutter, Mane Allgood this is Scootaloo," Mrs Hartwell says with a smile " Hello," Scootaloo says with a smile as she settles into a chair. " So what's this about not to be blunt," Scootaloo asks " Scootaloo we would love it if you would join our family " Mane Allgood says " Yes!" Scootaloo exclaims with a smile as she leaps into their arms " Alright here is the paperwork." Mrs Hartwell says handing the adoption papers to Snap Shutter and Mane Allgood. Snap Shutter takes the pen and signs the paperwork and Mane Allgood does the same " Congratulations!" Mrs Hartwell says with a smile as she walks the new family out the door. " Bye Scootaloo!!!" the other orphans yell as she walks away.