the set up

I woke up to my mistress giving me a frontal wedgie when she saw I was awake she screamed "birthday wedgies"  "ow mistress please no wedgies on my birthday" I said in a groggy voice "but thats what makes everyday special im in charge remember that bubble butt" she tugged really high then left the room while saying "get ready I have a surprise for you"

I got up out of bed a when to try bathroom to brush my teeth. I saw layyed out on my stool my birthday outfit , it was a neon pink thong , green granny panties and birthday cake printed granny panties and there was a neon pink matching bra . "3 pants i must be in for it today and she didn't even give me clothes to put on top " I thought.  I put them on and brushed my hair did a bit of makeup and went downstairs .

When I came down I noticed there was decorations and food set up for a party so I asked mistress " are we having a party ? " "yes nerd , what birthday is complete without a party?" "Thank you mistress your so nice!" I said happily " no problem bubbles but " she walked over to me and slicked through my panties to make sure I wore them all then she grabbed the pink thong and ripped it up to my shoulders "Oww my ass" i wriggled around trying to get out of the wedgie and whimpered " arms out nerd " my mistress ordered . I'm to afraid to stand up to her so I put my arms out and she slides my leg holes onto my arms to give me a shoulder wedgie , she stepped back to admire her work and then said " go grab the bag from the closet and set everything out in the sitting room " she then slapped my bum and laughed as it jiggled . I didn't say anything but just nodded my head and left . I couldn't say anything since my panties were so far up my ass and it was cutting me in half .

I stood outside the closet in pain and wished she would give me permission to pick my wedgie since I'm not quiet used to it yet I've only been her slave for 2 weeks , she walked behind me and then slapped my bum again " why are you not getting the stuff do u need a punishment on your birthday?" Before I could say anything she grabbed my 2nd pair and pulled them up my back she started to bounce me and they were shoved further up my ass cheeks and then she pulled them over my head " open your mouth and suck on them and make it seem like you enjoy it " I opened my mouth and started to suck on them side to side leaving them wet and with spit . She then grabbed nip clips and put them on my boobs , gave me a smack on my butt and walked off .

I didn't want a bigger punishment so I grabbed the bag and speed walked into the sitting room to set them up. I looked in the bag and then realised she didn't do the party to be nice , she was throwing a wedgie party . I still set up the party room knowing I was having this done to me . There's was ropes , handcuffs , ducktape , ball gags and sock gags , about 10 packs of panties that had embarrassing designs all over them , padlocks , sharpies , food that I think are for messy wedgies , and much more . I set up the table and put out the gift bags that had vibrators ,  padlocks , a pair of panties , a gag , a se× toy and a gift card for 10euro off the local wedgie shop ( there's one cause we live in a wedgie town ) my mistress came in and said " good job nerd people are almost here . I just set up outside with the wedgie machine and I have ropes on the tree and then fence is cleaned so we can use it now there's something missing from your outfit " she grabbed a collar that said "nerd"

She put the collar around my neck and then she put a leash on the collar " get down on all fours and u will bark and crawl until the wedgies start or i will get the ball gag " I sighed in defeat and got on the ground . Then she grabber my 3rd pair of panties and started bouncing me and holding me by the leash and shoving them up my ass " ow ow ow " I screamed and held my ass i felt like I was being split in half , my ass is also so big that it just ate up the panties and couldn't even see them anymore my butt was in so much pain and my face was being mushed into the floor since my ass was up in the air taking my panties in .

She then let go and I fell mushed onto the floor and then she started dragging my leash to the door since the doorbell rang . I knew I was in for it