the birthday cake

After about an hour of spanking my ass was raw red and I was in agonising pain in the hanging wedgie aswell.  Then she took a photo of my ass hung it up on the "wedgie wall" and let me down.

Next I was traded to my own mistress which I knew she would go just as hard as usual first she put my leash back on and then started riding me like a horse and making me do stuff for her like , bring her to the kitchen for a drink , grab something off the table and everytime i wasn't fast enough she wedgied me .

After she started wedgieing me she gave me so many wedgies and then put me in an atomic and started pulling it up more to really get it up my ass and they disappeared into the crack then she put the string left over her shoulder and wore me like a handbag!

Then Lauren started taking pictures to put on the wedgie wall and u could see me waving around I was so embarrassed for people to see that . She then said it was time for cake so I thought it would be a cake that I could eat but it turns out it was for my ass to  eat .

She brought it in and then took a handful of it and shoved it down my panties and gave me a massive wedgie  then she forced me to get in a downwards dog position and then she gave me and atomic and connected it over my chin . There was some cake on my panties infront on my mouth and it tasted like my ass , then they all started grabbing chucks of the cake and shoving it up my ass and smeared the buttercream all on my ass cheeks at this point my face was mushed in the ground and I had cake all over me and then I felt something stick into my ass and it was a candle !

I was sitting there being the birthday cake , for my own birthday they had an extra long candle so it was shoved into my asshole and then they took a photo and started making ava scoop the cake out of my cheeks , it was so embarrassing.  Olivia was holding my ass cheeks apart while ava scooped all the cake out and then put it on a plate and I had to eat it!!

The cake tasted like my ass and there was a little bit of panties in the mess . They forced me to eat like a dog so I used my mouth and had it all over my face . When I was done they grabbed all the food and shoved it down my and avas granny panties and then they took us out and hung us up for the night.  There was cake still on my face and up my ass .

The next day when they came and got us they decided that they will clean us and then dry us which I though was nice but it was not.  The hosed us down with the cold outside hose and made us scrub each others asscheeks clean after the messy wedgies . Then they hung us up to dry and left us there again .

Make sure you don't have a wedgie party or u might end up being your own cake !!

The end

( sorry it was short im trying to finish this to work on a new project )