the party starts

She opened the door and it was her friend miss Lauren she was one of the worst punishers she makes me be a footrest and smell her feet all the time  when she walked in I made sure to bow down to her and take off her shoes . Following her in was miss Olivia and her slave ava , we were always bullied together so I guess its good she's here . I took off Olivias shoes aswell and bowed down to her. The last person to come in was miss Sara and I did the same again I bowed and took off her shoes.

After we all went into the sitting room and all the mistresses were very happy by the selection they had offered to them . My mistress told me that I wasn't acting like a dog good enough so I knew I had to put myself out there so first I crawled over to miss Olivia and licked her and barked . She then bent down and hit me on the nose and said in a harsh tone " u don't bark at mistresses u got that puppy?" I looked down on the ground as a way to apologise and then miss Lauren said " come here puppy you can lick my feet"

I didn't move at first but then she shouted "I SAID LICK MY FEET ARE U DEAF?" I shuffled over to her and she wriggled her toes in my face , I grabbed her left foot and started to kick it passionately and kiss it thousands of times . She started laughing and said " ava come do my right foot" so ava rushed over and instantly started kicking and praising her foot she said " thank you miss for letting me kiss and lick your gorgeous toes im so honored " everyone was laughing but me and ava while we were licking her sweaty , greasy and grimy toes .

I kept licking for another 20 minutes and it was horrible I had to clean inbetween them and they had dirt and who knows what . Eventually she said " that's enough let's get to the wedgies " then all the mistresses stood up and started to pick the items that they would use first . I had miss Olivia first then I would have my mistress then miss Lauren.

Miss Olivia took off my wedgies and then put on different pants . First pair were 2 sizes to small and they had unicorns , the second were normal size and they had a my little pony print on them . She then grabbed a ball gag and tightened it around my mouth . I started screaming but it was all muffled . " its best you just take it and ill be easier on you "  she grabbed the first pair and started bouncing me around . I was squirming and then she pulled the front and it cut my puss¥ in half It was so painful and I couldn't do anything about it . She hooked it over my head and then grabbed the other pair of panties and hooked me on the hook on the wall.

She grabbed a sharpie and started writing on me. On my @ss she wrote "slut" and on my arm she wrote "wedgie me" and she also wrote
"Spank me"
"Nerd"
"This is my punishment"
"Birthday wedgies"

She took the polaroid camera and took a photo and put it on the wedgie wall which is a wall for all the photos in wedgies. Then she took a paddle and started to spank me .